Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

This suggestion is related to @FleurSchx her suggestion about the imposter chat. I could have sent it under her thread, but this change is pretty big, so I’m making a whole new suggestion for it. I’ll also send the link to this thread under her thread.

introduction
I’ve been brainstorming with @Ge1ster and I came up with this suggestion. I want to remove 1 task for every crewmate.

How would this be beneficial?
This would solve 2 problems actually.

1. Sometimes it takes a very VERY long time for crewmates to finish tasks. I think it would me more motivating if we remove one, because then it doesn’t take that long to finish. Keep in mind that there are 8 crewmates in one game, so it wouldn’t be overpowered.

2. This is related to Fleur her suggestion. The imposter chat. I already saw people complaining about finding the imposter chat to overpowered and gamebreaking. Removing one task will make it easier for the crewmates to win and therefore it will still be hard to win a game as imposter.

Ending
I hope you like this suggestion.
Feel free to think along.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Even though I finish my tasks most of the time, I still see the bar at 1/8 of completed. With this suggestion I hope this would be a bit more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom