Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Yes!

• No (comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jet Starglaze

May 30, 2021
So. Targetting happens a lot for me. Like just before I typed this, 4 people were targeting me, even when I offered to stop. They had ranks, so even when I did kill them, they just respawned next to me and cleaned me off. I just accepted there was nothing I could do and switched ranks. these people SWITCHED LOBBIES JUST TO TARGET ME.(volcano map to Mayan map) their names went something along the lines of darkq556 or smth, they had similar names(the 4 people). I hated this. Like, they would all come and kill me out of the blue, it was so clear that they were targeting me, they would run across the map just at the sight of me.

Solutions:

Make a cooldown for choosing where you spawn with a rank.

This one is more complicated.

A block system. if you block them, they wouldn't be able to see your chat messages you wouldn't be able to see theirs, you wouldn't be able to see them in-game at all, so you wouldn't know if they were standing right next to you. you wouldn't be able to interact with them at all. You two wouldn't even know the other was even on cube craft, they would be completely blocked.

Have you been targeted? lmk other solutions to targeting and if you have been extensively targeted. Like if you agree something needs to be done about this.

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
I have been targeted many times but in the end, this is ffa. a free for all. as annoying as it is, anyone can team up on anyone and gather with a bunch of people.

Reactions: Lyriie

Jet Starglaze

May 30, 2021
I have been targeted many times but in the end, this is ffa. a free for all. as annoying as it is, anyone can team up on anyone and gather with a bunch of people.
its very annoying. It ruins my experience. Like, sure killing me is fine. But switching lobbies just to annoy and target me? not cool, not fun, not intended.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
You should put this thread in the feedback and suggestions sub forum. You won’t need a poll too then

D

Deleted member 347571

Of course it's annoying but that's the game, welcome to FFA! A better solution would be to make a rule for example you can't gang up on people but unfortunately that will not happen because it will ruin a lot for example clanwars which take place on cube a lot nowadays..

Maybe a guild / band system? I honestly think people would care more about these bands than a few rules.

Jet Starglaze

May 30, 2021
Of course it's annoying but that's the game, welcome to FFA! A better solution would be to make a rule for example you can't gang up on people but unfortunately that will not happen because it will ruin a lot for example clanwars which take place on cube a lot nowadays..

Maybe a guild / band system? I honestly think people would care more about these bands than a few rules.

im against rules for no teaming. Nobody would care anyway, a better system would be the block thing I mentioned earlier so you wouldn't have to worry about people targeting you

D

Deleted member 347571

im against rules for no teaming. Nobody would care anyway, a better system would be the block thing I mentioned earlier so you wouldn't have to worry about people targeting you
It wouldn't change anything if they just call the rest of their clan + you would be able to overuse it, i get what you mean by your idea though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom