Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
2017-10-29_13.13.15.png

I know I haven't posted anything in a long time, but I would like just stop for a moment and say: I appreciate all the Tower Defence wins leader boards members! Thank you for being such a big part of the community, you all have spent so much time and effort into playing Tower Defence. You have all spent so much time strategizing, and playing. I just wanted to say thank you for all that you give to the community of Tower Defence!

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
That's very sweet, but there's more to it than meets the eye. Mrvossie and engiwuck both quit a while ago before the colossal update came out. (but maintained their very high win count), and fgeto and HurmitCurtis used the infamous Quick Start exploit which is (thank you TD gods) patched now. It seems these two players have quit now as well. (I and a lot of other people are glad to see them go). ShesMyPrincess is SheisMinee (Yet another Quick Start abuser, and a particularly vicious one at that) but they changed their name. I believe they also quit, since I haven't seen them again and their win count isn't increasing. I recommend looking at the Monsters sent scoreboard instead, which is not ruled by exploits but rather dedication and playtime. In the end, all 5 players have quit, and 3 of them used exploits to reach their spot. (HurmitCurtis is a special case, they played legit for 1500 games then started abusing).

I would like to not be a pessimist and not oppose the respect you are giving to dedicated players, but the TD leaderboard is just not the right place to do so. It's still a very good game, and some people are really into it and not using things which were overlooked by the staff team.

If you wish to congratulate the TD community, I suggest you give positive feedback to the (few) recent strategy threads.

Thank you and sorry again for trying to put down such a nice effort to congratulate the worthy.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
Thanks to both of you for your recognition. I'd also like to take a moment to commend the other players that tried to make Tower Defence better. There are unsung heroes here who should also be praised, so I'll take some time to praise them properly. Socrates once said that the only good is knowledge, and that the only evil is ignorance; while I don't personally believe that there are other "goods" and "evils", I don't like the idea of being ignorant towards those that also deserve praise for their actions.

I'm going to note a lot of players of whom I thought should be commended on trying to make Tower Defence better, nothing more, nothing less. If I miss your username, please don't be offended, I used to know quite a few players. My friend's list (as a stone ranked player, you could get more by using a friend list glitch) exceeded thirty players.

1. ronnielei should be commended and deserves utmost respect in her attempts to make Tower Defence better. It was her that got in touch with Tacosbefriends and reported many glitches directly to him. She also pulled the community together and created a wonderful thread where many veterans posted their support for the addition of Classic mode, not the removal of the current mode. She's poured hours and relentless effort into trying to make Tower Defence as good as it could be, and has gone far beyond the call of duty. She's also a respectable player, and was a good friend to many.

2. Tacosbefriends should also be commended. Even though he doesn't oversee developer projects, he tried to take matters into his own hands, played with ronnielei, and tried to make Tower Defence better. He let one of the developers that originally handled making the game take the task on because he felt he'd do the best job with Tower Defence. He showed support during a time that it was desired and did his best to make Cubecraft into a better place.

3. HurmitCurtis sought for support from his friends to make Tower Defence better as well. He gave support on the forums and he's spent a considerable amount of time getting where he is in-game.

4. fgeto, despite being one of the obsidian ranks that abused the obsidian rank pay-to-win system, still showed support for the return of classic mode, even if it meant that win-farming would be more difficult. While I've not heard personally whether it was for his friend's sake (that is, for HurmitCurtis) or whether he enjoyed the old Tower Defence more, regardless, he showed support.

5. MidnightMailman released several videos of Tower Defence matches online and wrote guides for the community about idealistic placement for Towers. I've once written a guide that spanned multiple threads, but I removed mine quite some time ago, meanwhile, his still exist. He also played a part in searching for glitches that needed fixed and has collaborated with both staff, and players. Spreading knowledge and supporting the any members of the community's desires to learn is definitely noteworthy, as were his efforts in reporting bugs.

6. KitKatKels has tried to fight for the return of classic mode, even though she stopped playing the game. She was active enough during the phase where the community tried to find support to be commendable. She raised some valid points and offered evidence that even players that didn't play Tower Defence anymore were disturbed by the update.

7. emmy1369 also spent time and effort in the fight to get Tower Defence's classic mode back, She was active enough during the time, much like KitKatKels was.

8. Manchot999 hasn't given up on Tower Defence, and has spent time on the game despite seeing negativity on the forums. It's noble to stay with a game that you love. He's commented with positivity and has tried to see Tower Defence through to the end. Although many players have given up on the game due to their frustrations, he's taken the ride and may prove to be influential in the community in the future. He's apologetic and seems to have a good understanding of the veteran's viewpoints, and has remained active on the forums. I feel happy to know that there are good players around that the community can look up to.

I've listed some of the players that I feel were truly noteworthy in their attempts to make the Tower Defence community a better place. If you think some other players deserve praise for their actions towards the Tower Defence community, feel free to list them below. I'm ymbmg95 in-game, and as always, thanks for reading.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
so i came on this forum just to complain that it seems everyone in my list has stopped playing,then i see this! :) so i will comment on this post i feel the love :) i would like to state this that i have my wins from hard work. a lot of time i mean a lot of time!!! in fact at one point it was the only game i played, and excellent team mates! i do not need to defend myself anyways those who know me such as the ones listed above are aware of the time i spent playing this game! i haven't stopped playing i am on a different server for a while helping a friend so please do not assume!although the game to me is ruined i have not gone! :) and that is just about all i have to say in response to the salt! anyways back to what i originally came here for!! i been on lately playing Ender another love of mine. and i have noticed that all my tower defense guys and girls are no where to be seen which is very sad :( one will assume that this is due to how rubbish the new tower defense game is :( i briefly seen Mr v in the Ender lobby but was afk, that is it :( no one else really :( so i just wanted to say guys that u all are missed by myself! and it would be nice to see u from time to time even if its to play a different game like ender :p i mean some of you i have been playing tower defense every single day for nearly 2 years now!!!! much love guys please do not be strangers :) -hc

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
They are playing hard! They gives their time to only for Tower Defence and they have so many strategics!

Violation

May 31, 2016
Hey it's ShesMyPrincess. Thanks so much for the hate it makes me feel good inside ❤️❤️ Me and my girlfriend's anniversary is November 3rd so we change our names every month on the 3rd. I'm also top on the leaderboards for Minerware, top of arcade wins and second for arcade trophies. So yeah not quitting, still here ;D

11Ls

Sep 5, 2016
Hey it's ShesMyPrincess. Thanks so much for the hate it makes me feel good inside ❤️❤️ Me and my girlfriend's anniversary is November 3rd so we change our names every month on the 3rd. I'm also top on the leaderboards for Minerware, top of arcade wins and second for arcade trophies. So yeah not quitting, still here ;D
*gets network banned*

Last edited:

Karunaguin

Nov 16, 2017
America
What your favorite strategy for playing tower defense? Mine is placing five towers and sending 5 million spiders and upgrading gold mine and finally sending tons of giant zombies. ps. this is for anyone

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I wasn't trying to spread hatred I'm sorry if it came like that but I wasn't trying to be mean

Reactions: 11Ls

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I'm sorry who are you talking about, I don't think Kels said anything rude xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.