Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021

Heee CubeCraft! :cube_dark:

I think CubeCraft should add some new gamemode(s)! Butt its not that easy?! aahhg i thought it would be :sadcat:. Luckily i have some new game IDEA I want to share with youu :)! ( Its kinda like Tnt Tag - Slime Survival)
TagTical - A new game inside the MinerWare universe/lobby where u dont need to be INSANE at PvP to win :)!

⚙️ Basic Information
  1. 10 Player Matches
  2. 10 Different Rounds
  3. Every Round = 1 Minute ( fast gameplay )
  4. 10 Different small maps ( 1 for every round )
  5. 2 Teams - The Bunny's 🐰/ The Foxes 🦊

ℹ️ How does it work

Every match there are 10 different rounds, where every round 1 player becomes the BUNNY! . The other 9 players ( Foxes ) need to tag/hit the bunny (individually) as fast as possible!
each round the bunny will get a 5 second head start to Hide/Run. Every round's last 15 second the bunny gets a glowing effect so people have more chanse to tag the bunny!

Points u get EACH round for tagging/hitting the bunny.
  • 1 Place/Person = 10 points
  • 2 Place/Person = 8 points
  • 3 Place/Person = 7 points
  • 4 Place/Person = 6 points
  • 5 Place/Person = 5 points
  • 6 Place/Person = 4 points
  • 7 Place/Person = 3 points
  • 8 Place/Person = 2 points
  • 9 Place/Person = 1 points
(If someone does not tag the bunny they get 0 points!😥)
All the points u get each round are combined at the end to decide the winner🏆. (After the 10 rounds :)!)

➕ Extra

Different game-types like
Chaos: where player's can hit eachother.
Exotic: where Foxes can get powerups like Speed/Jump Boost and Bunny's can get some invis or smth :)!
Reverse: Where the bunny needs to tag the foxes and when ur tagged u change in a bunny?!

To be fair it is just a random Idea and i would love to hear what other people would add to it!
Thankss for readingg!

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Heee CubeCraft! :cube_dark:

I think CubeCraft should add some new gamemode(s)! Butt its not that easy?! aahhg i thought it would be :sadcat:. Luckily i have some new game IDEA I want to share with youu :)! ( Its kinda like Tnt Tag - Slime Survival)
TagTical - A new game inside the MinerWare universe/lobby where u dont need to be INSANE at PvP to win :)!

⚙️ Basic Information
  1. 10 Player Matches
  2. 10 Different Rounds
  3. Every Round = 1 Minute ( fast gameplay )
  4. 10 Different small maps ( 1 for every round )
  5. 2 Teams - The Bunny's 🐰/ The Foxes 🦊

ℹ️ How does it work

Every match there are 10 different rounds, where every round 1 player becomes the BUNNY! . The other 9 players ( Foxes ) need to tag/hit the bunny (individually) as fast as possible!
each round the bunny will get a 5 second head start to Hide/Run. Every round's last 15 second the bunny gets a glowing effect so people have more chanse to tag the bunny!

Points u get EACH round for tagging/hitting the bunny.
  • 1 Place/Person = 10 points
  • 2 Place/Person = 8 points
  • 3 Place/Person = 7 points
  • 4 Place/Person = 6 points
  • 5 Place/Person = 5 points
  • 6 Place/Person = 4 points
  • 7 Place/Person = 3 points
  • 8 Place/Person = 2 points
  • 9 Place/Person = 1 points
(If someone does not tag the bunny they get 0 points!😥)
All the points u get each round are combined at the end to decide the winner🏆. (After the 10 rounds :)!)

➕ Extra

Different game-types like
Chaos: where player's can hit eachother.
Exotic: where Foxes can get powerups like Speed/Jump Boost and Bunny's can get some invis or smth :)!
Reverse: Where the bunny needs to tag the foxes and when ur tagged u change in a bunny?!

To be fair it is just a random Idea and i would love to hear what other people would add to it!
Thankss for readingg!
It sounds like a fun game idea, also with the different game types you mentioned!

Just to clarify, when you tag the bunny, you earn points, and the game continues without the bunny being eliminated right away?

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
It sounds like a fun game idea, also with the different game types you mentioned!

Just to clarify, when you tag the bunny, you earn points, and the game continues without the bunny being eliminated right away?
Yeee, whenever u tag the bunny as a first player u are done for that round. The other 8 people still need to tagg him.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom