Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
What percentage of your life is spent finding reaction GIFS?
I never use reactions GIFS. I have no idea what you're on about.

do you like bananas
tumblr_inline_moe1qq4bod1qz4rgp.gif

Are you happy about life? :3
tumblr_lhesx4f0rZ1qakh43o1_400.gif

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Do you like Bears?
This seems to me like a riddle. You've capitalized the word "bears", which indicates that you're referring to something other than the animal. My first guess is the Chicago Bears, however normally one would include Chicago in that title. Then I thought perhaps the brand name of Bears, but who would ask if I like such a broad thing? It would be like asking if I like every product sold by Walmart or Pizza Hut. Then I thought "Oh wait he probably just means the animal and accidentally capitalized the B."

So in conclusion, bears are cool, the Chicago Bears suck, and Bears snackfood is pretty ok.

Reactions: Younisco

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
This seems to me like a riddle. You've capitalized the word "bears", which indicates that you're referring to something other than the animal. My first guess is the Chicago Bears, however normally one would include Chicago in that title. Then I thought perhaps the brand name of Bears, but who would ask if I like such a broad thing? It would be like asking if I like every product sold by Walmart or Pizza Hut. Then I thought "Oh wait he probably just means the animal and accidentally capitalized the B."

So in conclusion, bears are cool, the Chicago Bears suck, and Bears snackfood is pretty ok.
yes bear animal.Chicago Bears do suck (Cowboys all the way).Idk what Bears snackfood is xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom