Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Can you watch this funny video for me? :p
HoneyBadgerShirt.jpg

This is the shirt I am currently wearing.

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Do you actually ride on a Nyan Cat in SPAAAAAAAACEEEEE for a living? Oh, and would you autograph this imaginary fanmade poster-version of your signature? I made dat poster. :3 *gives you five dollars*
Making a rideable nyan cat would be a little difficult; I'd have to get rid of the fireworks, but you could totally ride one. In fact, I'm gonna go make one for you guys.

*signs poster and runs to the nearest vending machine for some fritos*

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Making a rideable nyan cat would be a little difficult; I'd have to get rid of the fireworks, but you could totally ride one. In fact, I'm gonna go make one for you guys.

Thank you. Also, here's a lifetime supply of fritos. :3
*gives you the lifetime supply of fritos*

How are you so good at making all dem commandz for le command blocks?

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014

/summon MinecartRideable ~ ~1 ~ {id:"MinecartRideable",DisplayData:0,Riding:{id:"Ozelot",CustomName:"Nyan Cat",Riding:{id:"Bat",ActiveEffects:[{Amplifier:0b,Ambient:1b,Duration:1728000,Id:14b}]},CustomNameVisible:1b,CatType:1},CustomDisplayTile:1b,DisplayTile:92}

Can I haz your auto graph on all these posters?
*gives you $1000000*
Uhh... Either you're really bad at math or that's 200,000 posters. -- Here, have a autograph spawn code.
/summon Item ~ ~1 ~ {id:"Item",Item:{id:339s,Damage:0s,Count:1b,tag:{ench:[{id:51s,lvl:10s}],display:{Lore:["To my dearest fans <3"],Name:"Tacosbefriends's Autograph"}}}}

How are you so good at making all dem commandz for le command blocks?
Once you learn what all the variables and attributes do and the proper syntax for the command, it's actually pretty simple. I started off with MCEdit, which is a third party program that can do, well, everything. You can edit terrain, blocks, maps, pretty much anything. There's also TONS of filters, my favorite being the nbteditor, a tool that allows you to make things like creepers that explode after .05 seconds or potion spawners that give you jump boost lvl. 50. MCEdit is the preferred tool of mapmakers like Vechs or BlameTheController, but for making a quick potion, mob, or item, I use a plugin on my private test world to quickly edit things.

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Once you learn what all the variables and attributes do and the proper syntax for the command, it's actually pretty simple. I started off with MCEdit, which is a third party program that can do, well, everything. You can edit terrain, blocks, maps, pretty much anything. There's also TONS of filters, my favorite being the nbteditor, a tool that allows you to make things like creepers that explode after .05 seconds or potion spawners that give you jump boost lvl. 50. MCEdit is the preferred tool of mapmakers like Vechs or BlameTheController, but for making a quick potion, mob, or item, I use a plugin on my private test world to quickly edit things.
I don't get it. ;-;
#Too1337ForMe

CameronMan1

Jun 22, 2014
Not discovered
@Tacosbefriends have you ever thought about being president?

When will the zombie apocolypse occur?

how do you spell the word inapropriate?

Whats 2+2? i entered it on my calculator and the answers. I got were 825,190,300 and fishy

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
AWESOME.
Hope, Despair, or Love?
Bleh. Filthy human emotions. A God like myself has no use for these. I am now the God of Laser and Cool Stuff Like Videogames and Rock 'n' Roll.

@Tacosbefriends have you ever thought about being president?
Yes, but politicians are filthy. I'm going for world domination; it's a much more honest and wholesome area than the political world.

@Tacosbefriends

When will the zombie apocolypse occur?
When I'm done making the virus. Be patient.

@Tacosbefriends
how do you spell the word inapropriate?
Inappropriate.

@Tacosbefriends

Whats 2+2? i entered it on my calculator and the answers. I got were 825,190,300 and fishy
According to my calculations, it's b00ty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom