Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Alright, let's make it quick.

Swordsman kit is useless. Most of the games you already get a better sword.
This is my opinion, respect that. Then I'll have respect for yours.

So know swordsman is useless, I'm fully team enderman.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You most of the time get a sword your chests, but that's not always a better sword, sometimes it's a worse sword. The Swordsman kit is sometimes (so when you find a better sword in your chests) useless, yes.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You most of the time get a sword your chests, but that's not always a better sword, sometimes it's a worse sword. The Swordsman kit is sometimes (so when you find a better sword in your chests) useless, yes.

Yeah, agree that in some cases there are worst swords. But before the update, you couldn't get a better sword (Unless in OP) with out enchanting it.. Now almost everytime i get a diamond sword. But if you keep using swordsman, it's fine. Then I don't have to deal with people pearling away ;)

Reactions: Ducky

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Then the iron golem kit, the enderman kit
Cease, the only true kit is Scout!

Wouldn't mind a slight buff to it, considering the loot from chests has significantly improved.
The scout was my main kit before the update and one of the overall best kits in my opinion, so it makes sense that it got nerfed to speed 1. I don't like how the potions aren't on a single stack anymore though, that's just inconvenient. Same goes for putting the potions on hotbar slot 0-2 and the sword on 3. The sword has to be on 0, obviously.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Then the iron golem kit, the enderman kit

The scout was my main kit before the update and one of the overall best kits in my opinion, so it makes sense that it got nerfed to speed 1. I don't like how the potions aren't on a single stack anymore though, that's just inconvenient. Same goes for putting the potions on hotbar slot 0-2 and the sword on 3. The sword has to be on 0, obviously.
Agreed. Because of the other kits, Scout would've been very OP if it wasn't nerfed as well. It's still very good, but yeah I'd like it if the potions would stack again.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Swordsman is now the weakest kit in the game. The TnT kits are way too OP, and griefing is now running rampant through Cubecraft. I get better swords in BASIC MODE. Really Cubecraft? I thought you were better than this. Maybe they are just going through a phase of bad leadership, but I really think they have been going downhill for the last 6 months.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
The swordsman kit was to strong and now its fine
This is a prime example of why this got changed. Noobs hate it because they lose. They like refills because they have every more reason to camp. They like it now because all the good players are as weak as them, or weaker than them. It makes a skilled player not want to play the server anymore.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Alright, let's make it quick.

Swordsman kit is useless. Most of the games you already get a better sword.
This is my opinion, respect that. Then I'll have respect for yours.

So know swordsman is useless, I'm fully team enderman.
I agree I would get swordman kit and I would get an sharp 1 iron sword so its practically useless don't know why they added it

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Swordsman is now the weakest kit in the game. The TnT kits are way too OP, and griefing is now running rampant through Cubecraft. I get better swords in BASIC MODE. Really Cubecraft? I thought you were better than this. Maybe they are just going through a phase of bad leadership, but I really think they have been going downhill for the last 6 months.
Alright slow down and take a deep breath..

Cubecraft didn't go downhill and they aren't in a phase of bad leadership. Island games are fun. Arcade.. Yea alright we can talk that out. They just want to make the game fun. Just because 1 kit is really, really, really bad doesn't mean the whole server is destroyed. I've never seen more then 2 players with a TnT kit in 1 game. And most games there aren't even TnT kits.. If they bring back the swordsman, the Skywars update is like they said awesome.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom