Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a cool little feature that should be added to Assassinations?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Seems cool, but sorta useless. Maybe instead, we could sprinkle some hidden NPC's around the map that sell specialized gear.

For example, a black market NPC might sell poison arrows and a flame I bow named Scorpio Scorcher, or an archaeologist might sell the Lucky Compass that gives the holder a 10% speed boost. I'd love to have a hand in developing some extra NPC's and items that give players a different set of end-game gear for Assassins, allowing for different play styles.

This might actually be a nice way to remedy the lack of custom drop parties as well. With the new system (and multiple servers), drop parties are a huge pain in the butt. Adding the occasional new NPC would be a nice way to keep Assassins interesting.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Seems cool, but sorta useless. Maybe instead, we could sprinkle some hidden NPC's around the map that sell specialized gear.

For example, a black market NPC might sell poison arrows and a flame I bow named Scorpio Scorcher, or an archaeologist might sell the Lucky Compass that gives the holder a 10% speed boost. I'd love to have a hand in developing some extra NPC's and items that give players a different set of end-game gear for Assassins, allowing for different play styles.

This might actually be a nice way to remedy the lack of custom drop parties as well. With the new system (and multiple servers), drop parties are a huge pain in the butt. Adding the occasional new NPC would be a nice way to keep Assassins interesting.
Seems like a really cool idea, some people might not like the fact that people are able to obtain better items than there currently are though, but in my opinion those NPC's seem like a really cool addition to assassinations. The reason why I suggested this was because once you've reached full diamond armor there isn't really much to do anymore except for repeatingly killing players that don't have any good gear, so the titles would be pretty expensive and it would be a challenge for people to actually obtain these titles and they would obviously look pretty cool if someone has one.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom