Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a cool little feature that should be added to Assassinations?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
So I saw some people kill others with coins in the chat and it said "Player 1 was slain by player 2 using platinum coin." and I thought it would be a neat idea if there was a villager in maybe one of the already existing shops where you can buy titles for your sword and maybe even your bow. First I thought that people could think of their own names, but then it came to my mind that they could abuse this and use bad names. So if the villager had a couple of titles you could choose from changing from price range of course, you would buy these titles with coins found in chests around the map.

Here's an example of what it could look like: http://image.prntscr.com/image/9a1e31729f8743e5a3916dbfad912d5a.png

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
This would be a nice thing to add, but maybe with vabity points before you spawn to make it more special ;) should become a thing for all FFA games if you ask me though.

Reactions: iAmLva

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
So I saw some people kill others with coins in the chat and it said "Player 1 was slain by player 2 using platinum coin." and I thought it would be a neat idea if there was a villager in maybe one of the already existing shops where you can buy titles for your sword and maybe even your bow. First I thought that people could think of their own names, but then it came to my mind that they could abuse this and use bad names. So if the villager had a couple of titles you could choose from changing from price range of course, you would buy these titles with coins found in chests around the map.

Here's an example of what it could look like: http://image.prntscr.com/image/9a1e31729f8743e5a3916dbfad912d5a.png
+1:D but I think that the color need to be white

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom