Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Ok so the 1.13 update is here, and today an idea randomly popped into my head for a new game or a minigame. I believe it would be nice to make the most of the new features within the new Aquatic update - and personally one of the biggest changes this update has to offer is the way a player moves around and interacts with water.

So I thought today, why not add a new game??... Swimming races?! Players could race in open water with all the coral and fancy kelp, fish, dolphins and whatever else, and players would be actually swimming. Obviously F5 mode would make it way cooler. Minecraft just looks so cool underwater now!

I was thinking maybe players would have to swim through hoops, collect passing air bubbles or even swim into certain fish to gain speed boosts, and dodge obstacles. The first player to reach the finish wins.

Like I know this sounds a little like wing rush, but making a similar game mode underwater would be so cool, and it could be changed to have a twist to it to make it more interesting that I do not know of from the top of my head at the moment. Anyway guys thank you for reading this might be a bit of a brief suggestion but it’s just a general idea for the time being. Have a great day!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok so the 1.13 update is here, and today an idea randomly popped into my head for a new game or a minigame. I believe it would be nice to make the most of the new features within the new Aquatic update - and personally one of the biggest changes this update has to offer is the way a player moves around and interacts with water.

So I thought today, why not add a new game??... Swimming races?! Players could race in open water with all the coral and fancy kelp, fish, dolphins and whatever else, and players would be actually swimming. Obviously F5 mode would make it way cooler. Minecraft just looks so cool underwater now!

I was thinking maybe players would have to swim through hoops, collect passing air bubbles or even swim into certain fish to gain speed boosts, and dodge obstacles. The first player to reach the finish wins.

Like I know this sounds a little like wing rush, but making a similar game mode underwater would be so cool, and it could be changed to have a twist to it to make it more interesting that I do not know of from the top of my head at the moment. Anyway guys thank you for reading this might be a bit of a brief suggestion but it’s just a general idea for the time being. Have a great day!

Reactions: Foxy011

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
I know its exciting and all, but this is not at all hard and frankly quite boring. I also suggested this before but after a while of playing 1.13 you realize that there isnt anything too special about this.

Reactions: Priley and Foxy011

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I know its exciting and all, but this is not at all hard and frankly quite boring. I also suggested this before but after a while of playing 1.13 you realize that there isnt anything too special about this.
This is exactly what I was thinking, people will play it for a week, then it'll die.

Reactions: Priley and Foxy011

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

AKA Wing rush... except it is even harder to see and there are no power-ups
Those would really be the only differences
The hoops is just hoop mode (ring rush) but with no power ups, and less visual appeal

I don’t like it as it is a worse version of wing rush

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom