Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostified_

Oct 20, 2016
So, I report a lot of people. Someone sweared so I told him to stop by saying - 'ObsidianSword Language! 1/3' which is warning him. So then he sweared again, and I warned, this time saying 2/3. Then I warned again saying - 'ObsidianSword You have sweared 3 times, I will now have to report you for your actions'. (My friends also warned him) But, just because I didn't show that in the screenshot but said I warned in the report doesn't mean I haven't warned him. So the report got closed, for not warning him? When I did. Obviously I don't know who this is from and don't need to know who it was from but just because I didn't show the warnings in the screenshot doesn't mean I haven't.

So basically, what I'm trying to say is, when in the 'Extra Information' part I say that I did, but it doesn't show it on the screenshot, doesn't mean I'm lying. I have reported over 40 people and would not lie.

Thank you.
-Ghosti_

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Unfortunately the staff need the evidence for the report to be accepted.
Just the same as hacker reports, you can't just say you seen him hack and provide a clip of everyone in chat saying that he's hacking. Full evidence would be required for the staff to be able to complete the report.
Otherwise the offender would just appeal saying he didn't know this was breaking the rules and that he never received any warnings.

Reactions: Buuuddy

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Here's a report like that:
User: Ghosti_
Evidence: A screenshot of him "swearing"
Extra info: Ok I didn't put any warning in the screenshot and it totally can't be edited whatsoever.

Meanwhile, the reporting guidelines state that you MUST provide warnings for swearing, regardless of situation.
The person you reported probably got off the hook with just a warning.

Ghostified_

Oct 20, 2016
Here's a report like that:
User: Ghosti_
Evidence: A screenshot of him "swearing"
Extra info: Ok I didn't put any warning in the screenshot and it totally can't be edited whatsoever.

Meanwhile, the reporting guidelines state that you MUST provide warnings for swearing, regardless of situation.
The person you reported probably got off the hook with just a warning.
I did provide warnings, but just not on the screenshot. I provided 3 warnings to the guy.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I did provide warnings, but just not on the screenshot. I provided 3 warnings to the guy.
Evidence of you giving warnings? Yes/no?
With this logic, someone could get away with "Hey staff dude, @Ping Ether is hacking because I have a screenshot of him in the air! Totally not TNT boosting btw"
And boom! Punishment without knowing what the person did wrong or without knowing that said offense wasn't allowed.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
With this logic, someone could get away with "Hey staff dude, @Ping Ether is hacking because I have a screenshot of him in the air! Totally not TNT boosting btw"
And boom! Punishment without knowing what the person did wrong or without knowing that said offense wasn't allowed.
It's funny because today I TNT boosted twice, and won both games :p

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Ghostified_

Oct 20, 2016
Um, this is about Swearing you know. For hackers I use a video clip

Ghostified_

Oct 20, 2016
Unfortunately the staff need the evidence for the report to be accepted.
Just the same as hacker reports, you can't just say you seen him hack and provide a clip of everyone in chat saying that he's hacking. Full evidence would be required for the staff to be able to complete the report.
Otherwise the offender would just appeal saying he didn't know this was breaking the rules and that he never received any warnings.
Thanks for that, next time I think I should do a video clip scrolling down so they can see what he said and the warnings.

Reactions: Chimpeeze
N

Nikboo

The reason we have this rule is to prevent players from lying about them giving someone else who is breaking the rules, a warning. Even though you have 40 reports, it does not mean that you are above the rules. A warning MUST be given and proof of you giving the player a warning must be shown, otherwise the report would be denied.

Reactions: Ping Ether

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
next time try to warn like "please stop "IGN" that will cause your mute" instead of "IGN 1/3"

N

Nikboo

I'm going to lock this thread because I have already given my account of what you should have done and why the rule is in place. This rule won't be changing. If you have any more concerns, then feel free to PM me.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom