Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This Is A Challenge Who Can Run The From Point A To Point B The Fastest I Will Show You Where The 2 Points Are Here
2017-03-05_11.29.02.png

This Is Point A At The First Tree
2017-03-05_11.30.02.png

This Is Point B At The Second Tree
2017-03-05_11.30.24.png
Red Is Point A & Blue Is Point B Record Your Time & Don't Cheat So Prefferably Record A Video Of Your Run

The Current Record Is A 1 Minute & 23 Seconds Held By Me

Enjoy

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Give me an ender pearl and I'll beat it by a minute and 10 seconds.
okay good point I don't think ender pearls count
Are Hacks allowed?
well technically there aren't any points against it but I wouldn't recommend it because you are breaking rules and then chances are somebody will report you and you will be banned I also don't condone that sort of thing but if you are fine with taking full responsibility and getting banned sure you can

P.S. you can go 2 main ways you could go up the mountain or you could go through the underground maze

The mountain is a very open and free way but there is 1 big problems there is a more likely chance of running into a player who will take up some time to run away from or fight

The main problem with the underground maze is the chances of getting lost are higher

I Personally took the underground way because after running around through it a lot and getting nowhere yesterday when I went in today I knew exactly where to go and got out very quickly

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This Is A Challenge Who Can Run The From Point A To Point B The Fastest I Will Show You Where The 2 Points Are Here
View attachment 130674
This Is Point A At The First Tree
View attachment 130672
This Is Point B At The Second TreeView attachment 130677Red Is Point A & Blue Is Point B Record Your Time & Don't Cheat So Prefferably Record A Video Of Your Run

The Current Record Is A 1 Minute & 23 Seconds Held By Me

Enjoy
Wish I could do this without getting on minecraft XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom