Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This Is A Challenge Who Can Run The From Point A To Point B The Fastest I Will Show You Where The 2 Points Are Here
2017-03-05_11.29.02.png

This Is Point A At The First Tree
2017-03-05_11.30.02.png

This Is Point B At The Second Tree
2017-03-05_11.30.24.png
Red Is Point A & Blue Is Point B Record Your Time & Don't Cheat So Prefferably Record A Video Of Your Run

The Current Record Is A 1 Minute & 23 Seconds Held By Me

Enjoy

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Give me an ender pearl and I'll beat it by a minute and 10 seconds.
okay good point I don't think ender pearls count
Are Hacks allowed?
well technically there aren't any points against it but I wouldn't recommend it because you are breaking rules and then chances are somebody will report you and you will be banned I also don't condone that sort of thing but if you are fine with taking full responsibility and getting banned sure you can

P.S. you can go 2 main ways you could go up the mountain or you could go through the underground maze

The mountain is a very open and free way but there is 1 big problems there is a more likely chance of running into a player who will take up some time to run away from or fight

The main problem with the underground maze is the chances of getting lost are higher

I Personally took the underground way because after running around through it a lot and getting nowhere yesterday when I went in today I knew exactly where to go and got out very quickly

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This Is A Challenge Who Can Run The From Point A To Point B The Fastest I Will Show You Where The 2 Points Are Here
View attachment 130674
This Is Point A At The First Tree
View attachment 130672
This Is Point B At The Second TreeView attachment 130677Red Is Point A & Blue Is Point B Record Your Time & Don't Cheat So Prefferably Record A Video Of Your Run

The Current Record Is A 1 Minute & 23 Seconds Held By Me

Enjoy
Wish I could do this without getting on minecraft XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom