Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this game a good idea?

• No. I don't like this idea (tell me why).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Survival Island

Introduction
Hello! My name is Luzario and today I bring you with this suggestion for a new game. I never made a suggestion for a new game but here is best try. Oh yeah! To make the thread easier to read I made the story part of the game ORANGE, I made the objective of a task or what you're suppose to do BLACK.

Inspiration and origin of the game
This game is based off the game, "Stranded Deep". If you never heard of it. It is basically a survival game. Where you get stranded on an island and your objective is to survive and get rescued.

Beginning of the game
Your airplane has crashed in the middle of the ocean. You and a villager are the only 2 people left alive. You see a island near by. You have to swim to it. The villager will exchange items for custom builds and crafting recipes. You can not simply craft a boat and leave the island or dig straight down as you can only break blocks on the surface. You can only break plants and trees. You might be thinking this is very little stuff you can break but the thing is there will be no vanilla crafting done here. The villager is the person who is gonna craft, build and help you.

How to survive
The interesting part about the game that it isn't a vanilla survival, you need to keep your hydration, hunger, temperature, health and your mind.

Hydration: A special thing about the game is random stuff will drift onto your island. Glass bottles will occasionally drift up onto your island. You will have to get the bottle, get ocean water, and cook the water so its drinkable.

Hunger: You don't have to eat food often, you can survive for 21 days (according to google). But if you don't eat food often your health will go down. Animals will occasionally drift up or spawn on your island. Some animals may get aggressive when you attack them. As players will find out based on experience and will know what plants and food to eat and what to not.

Temperature: Every night the temperature of your body will go down. Meaning you will have to be near a fire every night. This applies if its raining.

Health: If your hydration and hunger is low your health will go down. If your health reaches 0% you're a goner. The thing about health is that if its low it takes a while for it to rise again. Even though if you eat a lot of food and drink a lot of water. So if your health is low, you need to get moving and stay healthy.

Mind: Even though you're in minecraft you're player can't just be sitting around all day doing nothing. You need to keep moving occasionally. Or your mind will go low and if it gets too low you will receive nausea, weakness and mining fatigue!

You can do /health to see what percentage of the above you are on. Or you can ask the villager.

As I said above you gain your items by exchanging them with the villager.

Buildings and progression
Once you gather enough materials (some how). You will be able to exchange them with the villager. He will build the building or give you the item you wanted. If its a building he will build it for you at a certain location (you can't pick a location as it is set). All islands will have the same location for a building. The buildings you build will help you with your survival and a chance of getting rescued.
The thing is, you can choose not to be rescued. There will be a leaderboard of how many days you survived. Don't worry, if someone does come to rescue you. You can simply reject it. But if you accept the rescue you will get the achievement. And the fasted person to get rescued will be on the leaderboard.

End of the game
There are only 2 ways to get rescued, I will explain how.

1. Signal for help and you have a very small chance of a rescue team coming (about 15% chance, as this is the easiest way to get rescued).
  2. Get off the island yourself! You can't simply swim away as a shark will eat you. You will need to make a boat (The recipe for the boat is very difficult), have a supply of food and water that will last for 3 days. You will set sail into the ocean for 3 days, you will keep heading NORTH or SOUTH. Every game will have a random rescue location as this game is very unpredictable. You will travel on the water for 3 minecraft days. Stopping at mini islands to eat and drink.
Conclusion
The special thing about this game is that no one will truly finish the game. As there are so much secrets, achievements. As different people will tackle situations differently. And the thing that would be great is if cube craft update the game, they will not announce the features they just say "Survival Island" has been updated. And its up to the players to find them out. There will be a separate section on the forums where people will discuss scenarios, events and what they found.

Thats all from me! The only thing I want you to do is to give me feedback. If I should make any changes. I might of made a grammar mistake or you found a loop hole. Tell me!

The reason I didn't put full explanation into things is because its your job for you to find out.

Thank you so much for reading.

~Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
WOW!
Nice thread!
good game, but I think if you have played it 10 times or something, it's beginning to be boring.
But... 1+ by me!
They could update it regularly. Every time you play it there will be something new.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
From what I have read in the first two paragraphs, the idea is the same to an old custom map I played with my friend while ago.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This would sound quite fun for a Minecraft Minigame.
Perhaps in Cubecraft's constant "Every 2 weeks there's an update" could be a change in this game. Since it is currently fall for most of the world, there could be seasonal exclusive animals and items and temperatures. As Winter comes, all weather will be snowy and there will be more scarce food and more water.

I see a lot of potential in this idea.

Reactions: Luzario

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I love this idea which is why I agree and I see you have put a lot of effort into making this thread, well done. +1 from me, good luck on your suggestion and have an amazing day :)

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
This would sound quite fun for a Minecraft Minigame.
Perhaps in Cubecraft's constant "Every 2 weeks there's an update" could be a change in this game. Since it is currently fall for most of the world, there could be seasonal exclusive animals and items and temperatures. As Winter comes, all weather will be snowy and there will be more scarce food and more water.

I see a lot of potential in this idea.
Thats an amazing idea. I like the seasonal updates.

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
The suggestion is good, and it is also good to play with friends, those who like survival, because with that they would have something similar but with greater difucultad:cool:

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
It's a cool idea, I have to admit, but this is more something for a custom map, and not a minigame, and since it's only one person at a time, it would take a lot of cubecraft server ram. But it's up to them to decide if they would add it.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
It's a cool idea, I have to admit, but this is more something for a custom map, and not a minigame, and since it's only one person at a time, it would take a lot of cubecraft server ram. But it's up to them to decide if they would add it.
They could add multiplayer. I had the spark for the idea from people asking for sky block back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom