Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Survival Games come back - forever?

• Yes.

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No.

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 373055

A few years or months ago there was an update which caused a few gamemodes to be removed, thanks to increasing unpopularity towards Minecraft, but I think Minecraft is as popular as it was before.

One of the gamemodes that was removed was Survival Games, this was my favorite gamemode and I think it is a real classic on Cubecraft, just like Skywars. It is the only gamemode where PVP plays a big role and the void is not important.

Now, Survival Games becomes available to play now and then, but I think it would be nicer to play it anytime you want. Can we please add this classic gamemode again?

We can play on Bedrock Edition, but I would like to see it in Java 1.8 - as it is easier to control on pc- and Java 1.9.

Reactions: Threefomos

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I think it will be really popular right now, especially because of 1.15/1.16
In my openion this investment is worth the developing time it will take, however I’m just regular member and I can’t much about it.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I have to disagree with this. If they make it permanent, it will probably die pretty quick. Having it as a featured game keeps it alive. The bedrock player base is much bigger than the java one, so they can have it without it being dead.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have to disagree with this. If they make it permanent, it will probably die pretty quick. Having it as a featured game keeps it alive. The bedrock player base is much bigger than the java one, so they can have it without it being dead.
If it gets an update instantly after coming back it won’t die.

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
it will die and people will complain about why survival games are perm but not block wars or quake craft or wing rush..etc

Reactions: Onik

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that before that was played much more frequently but because they were other times, the minecraft was still in fashion, it was badlion and all that but now I do not think it makes a special boom, it would be nice to come back but not burst it so much like before.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
A few years or months ago there was an update which caused a few gamemodes to be removed, thanks to increasing unpopularity towards Minecraft, but I think Minecraft is as popular as it was before.

One of the gamemodes that was removed was Survival Games, this was my favorite gamemode and I think it is a real classic on Cubecraft, just like Skywars. It is the only gamemode where PVP plays a big role and the void is not important.

Now, Survival Games becomes available to play now and then, but I think it would be nicer to play it anytime you want. Can we please add this classic gamemode again?

We can play on Bedrock Edition, but I would like to see it in Java 1.8 - as it is easier to control on pc- and Java 1.9.
Yes I would love it back, but also only if it's also Java 1.8.

Crispee_

Apr 28, 2017
Survival Games would be a really big thing for the community as there are only a few 1.9 PVP SG Servers. Its a good idea and it could actually bring players back [the ones that might have quit the server]

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom