Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Well the carrot deals knockback, whereas the flint and steel is a noob's tool in general. Carrot can be eaten too, and has infinite durability. Carrot > flint.
It really depends on the situation. F&S has range, and can be used as traps.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I don't think F&S is bad, but I like the Carrot kit much more, cause as said already, it's one of many things to make the server unique.

If F&S are going to be added though, I think the durability should be a bit lower than the actual one..

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I don't think F&S is bad, but I like the Carrot kit much more, cause as said already, it's one of many things to make the server unique.

If F&S are going to be added though, I think the durability should be a bit lower than the actual one..
Why is that? The carrot has infinite durability, and can be eaten! :p

TheMoneyDiamond

Jan 8, 2015
Well the carrot deals knockback, whereas the flint and steel is a noob's tool in general. Carrot can be eaten too, and has infinite durability. Carrot > flint.
no fns is 20 times better as your small server deteriotes servers like mcsg hive lichcraft are so successful now and they have fns all skilled pvpers us fns whilst noobs grasp onto there fire carrot for protection. i don't care it has fire aspect i eat it

TheMoneyDiamond

Jan 8, 2015
w
no fns is 20 times better as your small server deteriotes servers like mcsg hive lichcraft are so successful now and they have fns all skilled pvpers us fns whilst noobs grasp onto there fire carrot for protection. i don't care it has fire aspect i eat it
it takes precise accuracy and skill to light someone on fire skilled players use control fire whilst noobs spam them

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Please don't mention servers; also, people have different opinions, we do not adapt to every single persons command. We take it in as a group. And don't say that CubeCraft is lacking players because we are trying to be innovative, gathering new ideas to intrigue players.

Reactions: ItIsMe99

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
w

it takes precise accuracy and skill to light someone on fire skilled players use control fire whilst noobs spam them
And try not to overuse the word noob, some people do take offense by this. Thanks. And is precise accuracy turning 180 degrees, placing randomly until broken and hope for the best.

TheMoneyDiamond

Jan 8, 2015
And try not to overuse the word noob, some people do take offense by this. Thanks. And is precise accuracy turning 180 degrees, placing randomly until broken and hope for the best.
heres another point hitting with a carrot takes 3 blocks whilst fns could take upto 4 blocks and still if they're 8 blocks away or something can light someone up

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
heres another point hitting with a carrot takes 3 blocks whilst fns could take upto 4 blocks and still if they're 8 blocks away or something can light someone up
Indeed they can, carrots deal knock back per hit as well as half a heart with no armour. Not to forget lighting them on fire which has an equal standard to Flint and Steel.

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
Can I just say this is the weirdest discussion I have ever had on the web sight.

TheMoneyDiamond

Jan 8, 2015
Indeed they can, carrots deal knock back per hit as well as half a heart with no armour. Not to forget lighting them on fire which has an equal standard to Flint and Steel.
but say u are running away from a team and u are low a fire carrot won't save u since its will reach the same distance as any other hit and they can smack u and die

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
but say u are running away from a team and u are low a fire carrot won't save u since its will reach the same distance as any other hit and they can smack u and die
Do a fast 180 turn to confuse your opponent. And I don't really like this idea, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom