Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I was recently playing survival games on the map Cubepark and was talking with a few of my friends. While we were chilling int he game lobby waiting for the match to start I was running along the tracks that are placed and came up with an idea that I think would be rather fun. I thought that maybe they could add a minecart for donators to place down and ride the track while they wait for the game to start. This of course would mean that the minecart would have to be made so that only the owner of it can click it. Another thing is that, if they could, make it so it despawns once the owner hops out of the cart. I feel this would be a lot of fun for the players and a good way to pass some time while waiting.

One other thing is that they would have to make two sections of the track, that are powered tracks, to have redstone torches next to them so the track could be used. Below are the two sections that would need the redstone torches:
2017-08-08_20.03.01.png
2017-08-08_20.03.23.png

I do not know if this idea is possible, but if it is I think this would be really enjoyable. I feel it should be for all ranked members, Iron-Obsidian and staff of course. Let me know what you guys think of this and any criticism you may have is appreciated. (:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I quite like this idea. Just another small thing to do in waiting lobbies that would be fun.
I think lapiz rank should be good for this to show all the lapiz donors out there a small bit of love <3
+1 :)

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I like it and that is a great idea, but it should not just be for donators, it should be for everyone.
Then only problem with this is that it would cause lag and no one could ride it since everyone would be on the track.
I quite like this idea. Just another small thing to do in waiting lobbies that would be fun.
I think lapiz rank should be good for this to show all the lapiz donors out there a small bit of love <3
+1 :)
Thats why I think it should be for every rank, hence Iron to Obsidian :) I would not want to leave any rank out of the awesome roller coaster!

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I really like this idea.
But the part where the tracks aren't powered I believe is intentional.
Powered rails makes you go faster and non powered does the opposite, makes you go slower.

But it would be nice to have it for ranked players. ;)

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I really like this idea.
But the part where the tracks aren't powered I believe is intentional.
Powered rails makes you go faster and non powered does the opposite, makes you go slower.

But it would be nice to have it for ranked players. ;)
I am sure it was intentional, but they would need to be powered if they were to add the minecart feature. This is due to the fact that you go up the hills that are not powered, based off of how the track was made, from what I can tell.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I am sure it was intentional, but they would need to be powered if they were to add the minecart feature. This is due to the fact that you go up the hills that are not powered, based off of how the track was made, from what I can tell.
You go the other way around, and if there is a hill that's unpowered and you go up that one there is a powered one right before.
And it's made sp that you go up slowly, and then down fast sometimes I believe.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
You go the other way around, and if there is a hill that's unpowered and you go up that one there is a powered one right before.
And it's made sp that you go up slowly, and then down fast sometimes I believe.
I thought the same, but the problem is the track goes only one way due to this little downslope:
2017-08-09_01.11.20.png

which actually comes after the first non-powered hill, so they would have to be powered. (:

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I like the idea but it seems a little strange to have something special for just one waiting lobby. If they were to do this I think it would need to be for multiple waiting lobbies. Cubepark was already a little strange due to the fact that it didn't have a parkour.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I was recently playing survival games on the map Cubepark and was talking with a few of my friends. While we were chilling int he game lobby waiting for the match to start I was running along the tracks that are placed and came up with an idea that I think would be rather fun. I thought that maybe they could add a minecart for donators to place down and ride the track while they wait for the game to start. This of course would mean that the minecart would have to be made so that only the owner of it can click it. Another thing is that, if they could, make it so it despawns once the owner hops out of the cart. I feel this would be a lot of fun for the players and a good way to pass some time while waiting.

One other thing is that they would have to make two sections of the track, that are powered tracks, to have redstone torches next to them so the track could be used. Below are the two sections that would need the redstone torches:View attachment 136285 View attachment 136286

I do not know if this idea is possible, but if it is I think this would be really enjoyable. I feel it should be for all ranked members, Iron-Obsidian and staff of course. Let me know what you guys think of this and any criticism you may have is appreciated. :)
High ranks do not have enough perks (In my opinion) so i think this can be a perk for: Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian rank, it is a good way to pass some time what you alreeady said, i really like this idea and i think it's enjoyable! :-)

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt

One other thing is that they would have to make two sections of the track, that are powered tracks, to have redstone torches next to them so the track could be used. Below are the two sections that would need the redstone torches:View attachment 136285 View attachment 136286

I do not know if this idea is possible, but if it is I think this would be really enjoyable. I feel it should be for all ranked members, Iron-Obsidian and staff of course. Let me know what you guys think of this and any criticism you may have is appreciated. :)
Quite Fun +1

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016

Good idea anyway, and fun hahaha +1

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
The Cubepark is the only map without parkour.
So I think adding a minecart...or allowing people to ride minecarts would kill time while waiting for the game to start
+1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I've seen this suggested once before and I quite like it

I also feel like they should add rails on some of the roller-coasters in game and have a mine-cart as a map specific item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom