Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
This could make the game a bit different time to time. If a lot of people are against this, 1) it wouldn't be very popular so not a lot of people will be playing this and 2) is that you can always vote against.
You can't always vote against it, atleast the Stones/Irons/Lapiz/Golds cant, and I think that's... More than a couple of people

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
You can't always vote against it, atleast the Stones/Irons/Lapiz/Golds cant, and I think that's... More than a couple of people
If there aren't that many people able to vote then it's not gonna something chosen a lot since not a lot of people can vote for it.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
If there aren't that many people able to vote then it's not gonna something chosen a lot since not a lot of people can vote for it.
If you are playing Skywars atleast a bit you should know that there are many games without Diamond+ Ranks, but that's how it works, and if we would be able to choose at a lower rank every game would be like that and then these gamemodes arent really rare anymore

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom