Would you like this to happen?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Survival games is one of the most enjoyable game modes in all the server, yet it's still very abandoned since some time now.

I personally believe it's such a pity that it's being left behind and this is why I suggest a new update, that would be awesome, I left you a poll in the upper part of the thread because I would love to know your opinion about it.

Thanks for reading the suggestion, hope you're all having an awesome day! :)

~ williamSG

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Hmm, what could be added or changed though? :p
Personally... I think there is in some way, not enough freedom in the game. SG used to have quite a big community but over time and as I was a part of it for a good while, it's sad to see the game so quiet.

I feel like there is now only one solid way of playing the game and that's just to run around and find chests until you bump into someone. Now you might ask "How is there any other way to play it?"...
I feel the build up to the game has become unnecessarily complicated. With voting options and how chest items are sorted into chest there is no need for a lot of what made the game in the first place. Enchanting, chest routes, crafting, recognisable locations, even teaming were all viable tactics to try and win the game and what made the game enjoyable. With additions like chest item voting which gives you enchanted gear most of the time already the is no need to even try to find anywhere to enchant. Chests moving locations each game and all having the same chance of having the same items in means there really isn't any point to learn chest routes because you'll get just as far in the game running in a random direction and hoping there are chests there. Items that you could craft are instead given to you abundantly like flint and steel or arrows or golden apples in some cases.
I used to have so much fun teaming with other players who also enjoyed SG and I also enjoyed finding tactics to fight teams I came across, with Team SG being introduced though the rule of teaming in games had to be implemented, I'm not going to argue that point though because I know I'm on the unpopular side of it.
I think what's lost is the entire background of the game which is "survival" games and not "pvp" games, pvp shouldn't be the one and only feature of SG which is how it feels at the moment in my opinion.
Maps aesthetically are really really good but game play wise they might as well be a flatland world, that's not to take a stab at the builders by the way because really it's not how you build the map but everything that makes the gamemode that is the difference.

Those are just my thoughts on why SG is so quiet, I just don't think SG with how it's made at the moment is cut out to keep people interested in the long run because there isn't any variation.

I mean I'm not saying what I've said is all fact because really it's my own thoughts and opinions but yeah :v just my personal opinion. This was only meant to be a couple sentences long but I got carried away... :3 I like SG

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Hmm, what could be added or changed though? :p
Personally... I think there is in some way, not enough freedom in the game. SG used to have quite a big community but over time and as I was a part of it for a good while, it's sad to see the game so quiet.

I feel like there is now only one solid way of playing the game and that's just to run around and find chests until you bump into someone. Now you might ask "How is there any other way to play it?"...
I feel the build up to the game has become unnecessarily complicated. With voting options and how chest items are sorted into chest there is no need for a lot of what made the game in the first place. Enchanting, chest routes, crafting, recognisable locations, even teaming were all viable tactics to try and win the game and what made the game enjoyable. With additions like chest item voting which gives you enchanted gear most of the time already the is no need to even try to find anywhere to enchant. Chests moving locations each game and all having the same chance of having the same items in means there really isn't any point to learn chest routes because you'll get just as far in the game running in a random direction and hoping there are chests there. Items that you could craft are instead given to you abundantly like flint and steel or arrows or golden apples in some cases.
I used to have so much fun teaming with other players who also enjoyed SG and I also enjoyed finding tactics to fight teams I came across, with Team SG being introduced though the rule of teaming in games had to be implemented, I'm not going to argue that point though because I know I'm on the unpopular side of it.
I think what's lost is the entire background of the game which is "survival" games and not "pvp" games, pvp shouldn't be the one and only feature of SG which is how it feels at the moment in my opinion.
Maps aesthetically are really really good but game play wise they might as well be a flatland world, that's not to take a stab at the builders by the way because really it's not how you build the map but everything that makes the gamemode that is the difference.

Those are just my thoughts on why SG is so quiet, I just don't think SG with how it's made at the moment is cut out to keep people interested in the long run because there isn't any variation.

I mean I'm not saying what I've said is all fact because really it's my own thoughts and opinions but yeah :v just my personal opinion. This was only meant to be a couple sentences long but I got carried away... :3 I like SG
Thank you so much for the reply! I really liked your text, happy to see other players in the community having the same thoughts about it.
See you!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom