Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

(If you agree) Which idea do you prefer?

• Total voters

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So right now, in Survival Games (which is a featured game on Java) there is quite a problem with the Scout kit. It is not balanced. It gives 2 minutes or speed 2, which increases your speed by 40%.

Not only does this give a MASSIVE advantage in your fights, but it also allows you to just run far away if you are low and not allow other people to run away. And the fact that it lasts for 120 seconds is just absurd. So I have a few ideas on how it could be nerfed.

Idea #1: Make the speed 2 last for 1 minute. This way it will give people a bit of a chance to survive, since they will only get 40 seconds of pvp with that speed. You won’t have to worry about getting chased from across the map with a scout user.

Idea #2: Make it give speed 1 for 2 minutes. Then it will give 20% more speed for 2 minutes, which is not crazy. This means that other people will stand more of a chance against scout users, and they also can’t do the thing where you sprint without jumping, and constantly let go of sprint to do normal hits, since running and jumping with no speed is faster than speed 1 without jumping.

Idea #3: Make it so that you deal 25% less damage when the speed is active. Like the 2nd idea, this will help other people to stand a chance against the scout users. They can still get a good combo on you, but since they will be doing less damage, you will get more of a chance to get out of that combo.

Idea #4: A revamp of the kit. So i’m thinking that Scout could get speed 2 during the 20 second grace period, so that it has more of a chance of getting loot from the center, and it could help if you are one of those people who run away during the grace period, since you can get a nice distance away from other players. Now on every kill you get, you get a 15 second speed 2 buff. This cannot stack, for example if you get another kill during that speed buff, it will go back up to 15 seconds instead of adding an additional 15 seconds to that speed buff.

React with Agree if you agree with the suggestion.
React with Unsure if you are not sure whether you agree or not.
React with Disagree if you don’t agree with the suggestion.

And if you agree, vote on the poll which idea you prefer.

declarebear

Apr 15, 2021
I agree that the scout kit is hands down the best kit and some balancing has to be done. For one I feel like the other kits are way too weak. The random potion effect/10% dodge is the next best imo and they are kinda... eh. I think you could make the scout similar to skywars but maybe 15 sec speed at the start and 2 potions instead. This wouldn't make the scout kit flat out worse but it would stop people from running away and looting for 2 minutes straight at the start

Reactions: Vindicatør
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom