Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think should be changed.

• 1. Make the border faster.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 2. Give a compass at the end of games.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3. Make a hunter kit.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Non of the above.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have played some games of survival games (duo's and solo). I think that finding the last few players at the end of games is a little hard. They are either hiding or somewhere far across the map. I always have to wait for the border to bring them closer or I have to search for them for like 3-5 min. So my suggestion:

1. Make the border faster.
The border is wai to slow. especially in the new map Jurrasic. I think as it is right now there have to be only 5 players left to let the border spawn. I think the border should start to shrink at 10 players left and it should move a little faster as you can outrun it while still shifting.

2. Give a compass at the end of games.
If there are 4 players left those players should get a compass to search for each other. I don't think this is overpowered because You can still run away from players and loot to get better gear.

3. Make a hunter kit.
I know this has been suggested already but it would help a lot because compasses are quite rare in survival games. This kit would only contain a compass and maybe even a stone axe or something like that.

Thanks, everyone for reading.

Reactions: wxzzrd

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I also wanted to select 2, however, you haven't enabled choosing multiple options. I think that this is a good idea! Something that would prevent unusually long games. +1

Reactions: Darkninja27

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Make the border faster.
How I experience this, I think the border is perfectly fine and isn't too slow. Usually, when I am done with looting and I am looking for the other player, the border is already pretty close, so is the last player. And as said above, survival games is a slow gamemode and I don't think it should be sped up by making the border move faster.

What can be an alternative for this is adding a deathmatch. When there are 3 players left and let's say 7 minutes have passed, A countdown will start for 30 seconds down to 0. Players will be put in the middle with a border around it, making the players unable to hide and being forced to fight.

2. Give a compass at the end of games
This is a possibility, but I think giving everyone a compass at the end of the game, kind of ruins the survival games idea because there would be no searching and just plain tracking someone down. I think making compasses visible in chests at 3/4 players is a better idea than giving it to the players directly.

3. Make a hunter kit.
In my opinion, this is the option that I like the most. If this kit gets added, I think all the compasses in the chests should be removed, this makes the choice harder for choosing a kit, do you want a strong stone sword or a compass where you can track down players really easy?

Reactions: Darkninja27
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom