Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
King Of The Hill

King Of The Hill is a really fun event in FFA, you have to defend the hill from countless opponents while you all have a random status effect. That is until the hill location changes and you can't find the new location. This may seem weird to Java players, as on Java you get a nice compass at the top of your screen, which tells you where the new hill is. Whereas on Bedrock, you just have to guess. This is even worse during Bounty Hunters, as on Java the same compass leads you to your bounty, whereas on Bedrock, you just have to guess. For all the Bedrock players who have never even seen this compass before, it works the same way as the compass at the top of your screen in Fortnite. It also only activates during King Of The Hill, Bounty Hunters, and Capture The Fort.

The solution to this problem is to add that compass to Bedrock. It's a really useful tool, especially during Bounty Hunters. If this can't be done in the same way as on Java, for any reason. Then I'd suggest implementing it as an item in your inventory, similar to the Player Trackers in other games.​

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
King Of The Hill

King Of The Hill is a really fun event in FFA, you have to defend the hill from countless opponents while you all have a random status effect. That is until the hill location changes and you can't find the new location. This may seem weird to Java players, as on Java you get a nice compass at the top of your screen, which tells you where the new hill is. Whereas on Bedrock, you just have to guess. This is even worse during Bounty Hunters, as on Java the same compass leads you to your bounty, whereas on Bedrock, you just have to guess. For all the Bedrock players who have never even seen this compass before, it works the same way as the compass at the top of your screen in Fortnite. It also only activates during King Of The Hill, Bounty Hunters, and Capture The Fort.

The solution to this problem is to add that compass to Bedrock. It's a really useful tool, especially during Bounty Hunters. If this can't be done in the same way as on Java, for any reason. Then I'd suggest implementing it as an item in your inventory, similar to the Player Trackers in other games.​
Yes i agree befor there is a sine to the hill nut now its deffecult to find it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom