Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think should be changed.

• 1. Make the border faster.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 2. Give a compass at the end of games.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 3. Make a hunter kit.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Non of the above.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have played some games of survival games (duo's and solo). I think that finding the last few players at the end of games is a little hard. They are either hiding or somewhere far across the map. I always have to wait for the border to bring them closer or I have to search for them for like 3-5 min. So my suggestion:

1. Make the border faster.
The border is wai to slow. especially in the new map Jurrasic. I think as it is right now there have to be only 5 players left to let the border spawn. I think the border should start to shrink at 10 players left and it should move a little faster as you can outrun it while still shifting.

2. Give a compass at the end of games.
If there are 4 players left those players should get a compass to search for each other. I don't think this is overpowered because You can still run away from players and loot to get better gear.

3. Make a hunter kit.
I know this has been suggested already but it would help a lot because compasses are quite rare in survival games. This kit would only contain a compass and maybe even a stone axe or something like that.

Thanks, everyone for reading.

Reactions: wxzzrd

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I also wanted to select 2, however, you haven't enabled choosing multiple options. I think that this is a good idea! Something that would prevent unusually long games. +1

Reactions: Darkninja27

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Make the border faster.
How I experience this, I think the border is perfectly fine and isn't too slow. Usually, when I am done with looting and I am looking for the other player, the border is already pretty close, so is the last player. And as said above, survival games is a slow gamemode and I don't think it should be sped up by making the border move faster.

What can be an alternative for this is adding a deathmatch. When there are 3 players left and let's say 7 minutes have passed, A countdown will start for 30 seconds down to 0. Players will be put in the middle with a border around it, making the players unable to hide and being forced to fight.

2. Give a compass at the end of games
This is a possibility, but I think giving everyone a compass at the end of the game, kind of ruins the survival games idea because there would be no searching and just plain tracking someone down. I think making compasses visible in chests at 3/4 players is a better idea than giving it to the players directly.

3. Make a hunter kit.
In my opinion, this is the option that I like the most. If this kit gets added, I think all the compasses in the chests should be removed, this makes the choice harder for choosing a kit, do you want a strong stone sword or a compass where you can track down players really easy?

Reactions: Darkninja27
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom