• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Christian Collazo

Oct 3, 2015
Good afternoon/nights

May I introduce to you a map for the SG mode called " Marioland " , as you can see from the name, photos and video the thematic of the map is based on the famous game " Mario Bros", It's been more than 1 year and a half that I did this map, it is a very elaborate and detailed map, has enough blocks and secret places, some of the most typical game characters as well as the castle of princess Peach and Bowser castle . This map is for 24 players , but because of its size can be extended to more players . This map is the last of 4 Maps I did in a season that I liked to build, I hope you like the map enough to consider it for that game mode.

P.D : I used different shadders between the photos and the video because It would't let me record the video if I didn't use lighter shaders.

Greetings and I hope you have an amazing day, any doubts you can contact me and you can ask for any proof that this is my map.

UwL8UQl.jpg

mT4KhP4.jpg

XFFNbHZ.jpg

9DCYvoS.jpg

hrCFZuF.jpg

qaWNo36.jpg

Ajwghwi.jpg

tRU9vND.jpg

qd5maBm.jpg

mRDuuBO.jpg

0mouFKD.jpg

5w74xm3.jpg

HsAzJAB.jpg

0ozoeyp.jpg

Z07DuYN.jpg

WECUOyx.jpg

vu6URZx.jpg

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice job man!
But I hope you didn't copy and paste it...
It will be better if the map is called Mario instead of Marioland. +1

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
Looks good! But...
Hey

We love to see what the community can do. If the build is lacking the 'WOW' factor then it will be denied. It would be amazing to get lots of new maps for the whole server to play. Since Skywars is the most popular map submission. Please make a map with completely different gameplay to anything we have currently.

We are not accepting SG maps, pizza spleef
^^^^^^^^

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This is legit one of the best map submissions I have ever seen. I would love to play on this map!
Apparently, they are not accepting any Survival Games maps...

D

Deleted member 37078

What @josvu22 already said, we're not accepting sg maps. However, cool map though, the only things I dont like are the trees, which are bonemealed. Please, make the trees custom. I also saw that the landscape isn't more than spheres on some places. maybe you could smooth it and let it look more "natural".
-Max

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Good afternoon/nights

May I introduce to you a map for the SG mode called " Marioland " , as you can see from the name, photos and video the thematic of the map is based on the famous game " Mario Bros", It's been more than 1 year and a half that I did this map, it is a very elaborate and detailed map, has enough blocks and secret places, some of the most typical game characters as well as the castle of princess Peach and Bowser castle . This map is for 24 players , but because of its size can be extended to more players . This map is the last of 4 Maps I did in a season that I liked to build, I hope you like the map enough to consider it for that game mode.

P.D : I used different shadders between the photos and the video because It would't let me record the video if I didn't use lighter shaders.

Greetings and I hope you have an amazing day, any doubts you can contact me and you can ask for any proof that this is my map.

UwL8UQl.jpg

mT4KhP4.jpg

XFFNbHZ.jpg

9DCYvoS.jpg

hrCFZuF.jpg

qaWNo36.jpg

Ajwghwi.jpg

tRU9vND.jpg

qd5maBm.jpg

mRDuuBO.jpg

0mouFKD.jpg

5w74xm3.jpg

HsAzJAB.jpg

0ozoeyp.jpg

Z07DuYN.jpg

WECUOyx.jpg

vu6URZx.jpg

Good Morning maybe.... :/
Anyway This map looks amazing...
I can see every Aspect of Mario in it... From Mario Cart to Mario64 its looks pretty awesome!
I really hope it gets added as Cubecraft needs more SG maps...
It would be nice if you could think of a world event to add for this map... Again it looks really amazing!
EDIT: Apparently they don't accept SG maps ;-; well RIP

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom