Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
Survival Games Crafting & Experience Overhaul
As many of you may know survival games is a great little game on Cubecraft. Although it may not have as big as a community as Eggwars, Skywars or Bridges etc… It still needs some Love & Attention ❤. It has many things you can do in it such as Fighting to the death 🗡️, Crafting 🪚 and Enchanting 🔮

IMG_CA5CF792B546-1.jpeg

But many people struggle to do those last 2 things. Crafting and Enchanting loot currently just feels like a chest filler (in my opinion). For example sticks, random ores and lapis sparsely scattered across chests sat there with not enough to go around. Is Crafting meant to be encouraged? I can confirm across all modes that there is certainly not enough to go around for it to have a purpose.

IMG_2893BA7D5AC4-1.jpeg

Loot Proposal
To start off I believe we need some sort of Crafting loot rework.
This could Include:
-Increased Amounts of Crafting Material🧱(Basic Mode Requires more ores and OP and Normal Requires both sticks and ores)
-Increased Variety of Crafting Material🪨
(Possibly incorporating netherite to Op mode)
-More Crafting Points Across Maps 🛠️
(The majority of maps Already accommodate this)

IMG_0607.png

Oh do we all love that Special Table at the middle of the map 🗺️ But how many of you guys have Actually used it? Yes I am talking about the poor neglected thing that is never used at the middle of the map “The enchanting table”. As I said in a previous Post, Enchanting is thing that is known but is never done. My belief to the lack of Participation in enchanting is to the small of amount of lapis circulating as well as not enough Experience to go around. Although there is a feature that enables experience to be passed on through killing another player to yourself it still does not provide a stable source of experience. Animals and husks do provide a limited source of experience, that if enough gathered would only still enable you to get a level 1 enchantment. My thoughts on enchantment may completely be different to others! However here is my Enchanting proposal that incorporates some of the mine and communities ideas as well! *Yes I know More lapis and Experience bottles were added in the latest QOL update But it still seems like not a substantial amount.

IMG_0690.jpeg

Enchanting Proposal
Like Always Enchanting Can’t Happen Without the Following:Lapis and Experience
So why not:
-Increase the amounts of lapis
(in chests as well as giving it a better circulation)
-Increase the amount of experience bottles further ✨
(Better Xp bottle to lapis Ratio)
-Increase the Experience drop from mobs Further✨

Controversial Idea Below
-Upon Every Kill receive a level of experience ✨

I believe that tackling both of these Topics at once would be able be a great big step forward for Survival Games. Make Sure To Give your honest Opinion or Suggestion if you like or Dislike any of this 😁
Anyways Thanks For Reading

~CryptoFrogz 🐸

Last edited:

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Survival Games Crafting & Experience Overhaul
As many of you may know survival games is a great little game on Cubecraft. Although it may not have as big as a community as Eggwars, Skywars or Bridges etc… It still needs some Love & Attention ❤. It has many things you can do in it such as Fighting to the death 🗡️, Crafting 🪚 and Enchanting 🔮

View attachment 223977

But many people struggle to do those last 2 things. Crafting and Enchanting loot currently just feels like a chest filler (in my opinion). For example sticks, random ores and lapis sparsely scattered across chests sat there with not enough to go around. Is Crafting meant to be encouraged? I can confirm across all modes that there is certainly not enough to go around for it to have a purpose.

View attachment 223976

Loot Proposal
To start off I believe we need some sort of Crafting loot rework.
This could Include:
-Increased Amounts of Crafting Material🧱(Basic Mode Requires more ores and OP and Normal Requires both sticks and ores)
-Increased Variety of Crafting Material🪨
(Possibly incorporating netherite to Op mode)
-More Crafting Points Across Maps 🛠️
(The majority of maps Already accommodate this)

View attachment 223978

Oh do we all love that Special Table at the middle of the map 🗺️ But how many of you guys have Actually used it? Yes I am talking about the poor neglected thing that is never used at the middle of the map “The enchanting table”. As I said in a previous Post, Enchanting is thing that is known but is never done. My belief to the lack of Participation in enchanting is to the small of amount of lapis circulating as well as not enough Experience to go around. Although there is a feature that enables experience to be passed on through killing another player to yourself it still does not provide a stable source of experience. Animals and husks do provide a limited source of experience, that if enough gathered would only still enable you to get a level 1 enchantment. My thoughts on enchantment may completely be different to others! However here is my Enchanting proposal that incorporates some of the mine and communities ideas as well! *Yes I know More lapis and Experience bottles were added in the latest QOL update But it still seems like not a substantial amount.

View attachment 223979

Enchanting Proposal
Like Always Enchanting Can’t Happen Without the Following:Lapis and Experience
So why not:
-Increase the amounts of lapis
(in chests as well as giving it a better circulation)
-Increase the amount of experience bottles further ✨
(Better Xp bottle to lapis Ratio)
-Increase the Experience drop from mobs Further✨

Controversial Idea Below
-Upon Every Kill receive a level of experience ✨

I believe that tackling both of these Topics at once would be able be a great big step forward for Survival Games. Make Sure To Give your honest Opinion or Suggestion if you like or Dislike any of this 😁
Anyways Thanks For Reading

~CryptoFrogz 🐸
They just did a Survival Games update, I'm sorry but your a bit late...

Reactions: cryptofrogz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom