Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

classical1

Mar 28, 2016
(Before I start this, I just wanna say that I posted this under the "games" discussion first, and I think it be more fitting here, so here you go)

Hey there, 2 years ago when I bought minecraft, cubecraft was the server I played on the most, and it still is, around 2 years ago, around Christmas time, the survival games maps were the best, it was always so happy and joyful around that time of the year, join the desert map, and everyone was wearing Christmas hats on their skin, it was very nostalgic, what i'm trying to say is, that we should at least bring some of the old maps back like candy and desert, at least for solo mode, those maps always had fun times in them, especially around holiday season, so joyful and nice, the atmosphere was great, please, take a suggestion, I have other friends that would like this as well, please take it into consideration.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
As you can see in the the Survival Games update thread, some of the old maps are getting revamped so they meet the new standards. :)
ScreenShot2016-10-22at22.22.31.png

You can read the whole thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/survival-games-overhaul.128059/

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I agree with the op, we have only 5 maps to choose from, three for teams of four and two for teams of two. When you compare that to skyward and eggwars for example, it's quite poor :( Even if the old ones were just added to give a bit of variety until new ones were made, I'm sure many people would be happy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom