Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
First of all, I want to congratulate the Cube team, for having improved this modality that I like so much. This amazing, the maps, the lobby, the new configurations in Survival Games.
This would help the players to know how long the chests will be filled again, and thus be able to go to the middle.
Now I'll explain my publication:
It's what the title says, it would be a count of how much time the Reffil starts, like in Skywars.

Like this :
2yjsvet.png

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Hopefully this will be added in the next Survival Games update (next year probably if we take the averages of the intervals between SG updates)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I do not think it takes too long, it's a detail.
Making the islands higher in Skywars also doesn't take too long. Adding a quick rejoin option in skywars doesn't take too long either. Neither are added though despite being suggested countless times.
The reason for this is that Cubecraft don't like to add features this way. Instead they like to add all the features at once in one big update. Want proof? Just look at how it took them over a year to fix cannibal, or body eating in SG. All "details" as you mention, but they took over a year.
Don't expect a change any time soon.

Reactions: RafaCP

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The chests are refills happen every 5 minutes, meaning if you just look at your timer above your hotbar you'd know to go to the middle a 5:00, 10:00, 15:00 etc. Of course don't look at the timer for 5:00 if the border has already started to move in, as the refill will not happen.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
The chests are refills happen every 5 minutes, meaning if you just look at your timer above your hotbar you'd know to go to the middle a 5:00, 10:00, 15:00 etc. Of course don't look at the timer for 5:00 if the border has already started to move in, as the refill will not happen.
Well, I do know, and I knew it. But I think there are users who do not know it. Similarly, I think it would be great to have this implemented, it's a nice touch.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Well, I do know, and I knew it. But I think there are users who do not know it. Similarly, I think it would be great to have this implemented, it's a nice touch.
Perhaps in a future update of Survival Games, mainly as we don't see this as a major feature and extremely needed feature. Like you said, it's a nice touch, for a future update.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Perhaps in a future update of Survival Games, mainly as we don't see this as a major feature and extremely needed feature. Like you said, it's a nice touch, for a future update.
Exactly, that is the meaning of my publication, I would like to see it in the future, it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom