Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Yeah! Although SG has lost popularity, it is still a playable gamemode and I, for one, think it still has a lot of potential! I completely agree that an update for SG could help revive it (in terms of popularity) as well as making the gamemode more enjoyable for the players (still quite a few) who already love it.
I don't think that an update will revive it, as one on the hive's didn't revive it

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I'm a bit late to the party, but I think the suggestions are really nice and would help SG a lot. SG is currently the game I play the most on Cube since I love the concept and the game itself (+ no risk of falling into the void like SkyWars) and getting an update for it, even if it's a smaller one would be amazing!

Again, great suggestions, I hope at least some of them get implemented.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I'm a bit late to the party, but I think the suggestions are really nice and would help SG a lot. SG is currently the game I play the most on Cube since I love the concept and the game itself (+ no risk of falling into the void like SkyWars) and getting an update for it, even if it's a smaller one would be amazing!

Again, great suggestions, I hope at least some of them get implemented.
I agree with you, plus SG is an under rated game on the server. I wish more people played it

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel and LukaG_

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Agree that SG needs a revamp and most of the suggestions seem good. Agree with much of what Slinky says but I don't think much of the introducing a deathmatch idea though... on "the other" server I think that's more of a problem than a solution as it changes the way the game is played entirely to favour camping and gearing up for the deathmatch. I'd say think very carefully about introducing something like that.

• Agree
Reactions: LukaG_ and caraMel

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Agree that SG needs a revamp and most of the suggestions seem good. Agree with much of what Slinky says but I don't think much of the introducing a deathmatch idea though... on "the other" server I think that's more of a problem than a solution as it changes the way the game is played entirely to favour camping and gearing up for the deathmatch. I'd say think very carefully about introducing something like that.
Ah! That's a really good point.. I hadn't thought about that.
I still think that there needs to be some way to guarantee the end of the game though, so perhaps shrinking the border to 0 would be a better idea? (it currently stops at a certain point)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom