Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iM_2_Gd_4_U

Jun 8, 2015
Too small, no terraforming, too many chests, you used bonemeal trees, the theme is quite weak, must I go on?
Dude i said its a WIP, i need to get the rough idea down to show you what i can do, what i will say is thank for the advice, i shall act upon it, just don't be so rude next time :D

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
There's not really enough there for me to judge. Try to make custom trees, and if you are making a park, what type of park do you want to create? An apocalyptic feel, a lush bright and colourful park, with huge flowers. A modern park with sculptures and contemporary artwork scattered around, just try to experiment with different themes till your happy with the design.

Reactions: BritneySpears
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom