Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Keep the cannibal kit where if you kill someone you get saturation, but make it so you can't eat bodies.
You can be full iron and rekking someone and the other persons in half chain half leather with stone sword and they can just run away and eat bodies and keep running and hitting you in between until you die, its dumb, it lowers the quality of pvp and makes SG like a running contest with a bit of hide and seek (try to find a body to eat) instead of a test of pvp skill (which is what SG is known for).
So yeah fix that trash broken kit, thanks.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Also in 1.12+ you can't even see dead bodies in SG which adds more to the problems

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Or we could update SG to 1.11/1.12 since the Saturation there has been extremely reduced? No?

I do agree that Cannibal needs a debuff.
The Vampire kit which is 4 times more expensive than Cannibal is way less powerful than Cannibal. A kit that costs 4x more.
Cubecraft think about it.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The old vampire kit was more balanced than cannibal. The kit needs to be completely nerfed to give less saturation. Even if it just restored hunger on kill it would still be a decent kit.

F

Facelurite

The Vampire kit should be Speed During Nighttime / Defense+ in shade followed by slight regen on kill.

About cannibal? Always needed a nerf. It was always overpowered. Perhaps give all the kits the ability to fill their saturation bar by 33% with corpses , with a 10% chance to be poisoned by them. The cannibal would consume corpses and its saturation bar would be filled 44% and have 0% chance to be poisoned bu them.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'd say remove the right click to saturation mechanic and also only give the cannibal full saturation on kill but not the saturation effect. I still used the cannibal on 1.12 with optifine even though I can't use the corpses and I think it's still way better to win a game than kits like the tracker or double edged. Since SG has no mode without kits, I don't think the kits should have such a huge impact on the game.

If only a few players can actually use the right click to saturation mechanic because they know about it, have the right kit and don't play on optifine 1.12, there are always unlooted corpses lying around and the advantage you can get is insane.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
Top Bottom