Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

juxnchopop

Mar 6, 2023
Hello CubeCraft Community! My IGN is JuxnchoPop, but you can call me Pop. I figured it was about time I introduced myself on the forums since I’ve been running CubeCraft for a few months now, and I’ve found a lot of enjoyment on this server. I use to run the Java, and Bedrock edition heavy in my youth days but with life catching up I had to take a pause. Now with college slowing down you will probably see me around more often. I grew up watching all those big YouTubers like BajanCanadian, and Jerome playing hunger games so that’s how I got into Minecraft in the first place. I played a lot SG, KitPVP, mini games, and SkyWars on all different types of servers, and with CubeCraft having all four and many more fun modes I figured this is the server for me!

I spend most of my time studying(sigh) playing sports, like hockey, soccer, and basketball, or eating delicious foods because I don’t eat to live, I live to eat lol, and of course playing videos games. On CubeCraft you will see me a lot on SG, Mineware, and BattleArena, so if you ever see me around don’t be shy, and say hi(That rhymed I think don’t come at me) especially to my fellow Hunger Games tributes who wanna run a little sg teams:)

Well, that’s a little bit about me for now, thx for taking your time and reading my introduction!

Attachments

• 882BB1A7-09E0-4916-BF64-35B4DC099894.png
    882BB1A7-09E0-4916-BF64-35B4DC099894.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 65

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Pop, welcome to the forums! I hope I'll see you around in MinerWare!

Reactions: juxnchopop

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hello and welcome!
I am loving all of you SG players, we should revitalise it!
And I might not see you round as Eggwars is my main gamemode but I hope to in SG or Minerware!

Anyway enjoy your stay!

juxnchopop

Mar 6, 2023
Hello and welcome!
I am loving all of you SG players, we should revitalise it!
And I might not see you round as Eggwars is my main gamemode but I hope to in SG or Minerware!

Anyway enjoy your stay!
You might see around Eggwars once and awhile, it’s fun but I can never seem to keep track of my egg for very long >:( also congratz on helper‼️

• Heart
Reactions: Wildd

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hello and welcome to the forums good sir! I really hope you enjoy your stay here with us and I really do hope to see you in SG one day, since I do spend quite some time there.

Also very misty and mysterious screenie, it does look kinda cool!

juxnchopop

Mar 6, 2023
Hello and welcome to the forums good sir! I really hope you enjoy your stay here with us and I really do hope to see you in SG one day, since I do spend quite some time there.

Also very misty and mysterious screenie, it does look kinda cool!
Thx! I hope so too, and that’s exactly what I was going for lol

Reactions: LukaG_

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! Welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy it here! :)
As Wild said, it's awesome to see so many fellow SG players about! I hope to see you around, as I maybe play a bit more SG than I should hehe. 🧡

Reactions: juxnchopop

juxnchopop

Mar 6, 2023
Hi! Welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy it here! :)
As Wild said, it's awesome to see so many fellow SG players about! I hope to see you around, as I maybe play a bit more SG than I should hehe. 🧡
Thx CaraMel! I rate the name, and congratz on helper! To you as well LukeaG_! Forgot to mention

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft Community! My IGN is JuxnchoPop, but you can call me Pop. I figured it was about time I introduced myself on the forums since I’ve been running CubeCraft for a few months now, and I’ve found a lot of enjoyment on this server. I use to run the Java, and Bedrock edition heavy in my youth days but with life catching up I had to take a pause. Now with college slowing down you will probably see me around more often. I grew up watching all those big YouTubers like BajanCanadian, and Jerome playing hunger games so that’s how I got into Minecraft in the first place. I played a lot SG, KitPVP, mini games, and SkyWars on all different types of servers, and with CubeCraft having all four and many more fun modes I figured this is the server for me!

I spend most of my time studying(sigh) playing sports, like hockey, soccer, and basketball, or eating delicious foods because I don’t eat to live, I live to eat lol, and of course playing videos games. On CubeCraft you will see me a lot on SG, Mineware, and BattleArena, so if you ever see me around don’t be shy, and say hi(That rhymed I think don’t come at me) especially to my fellow Hunger Games tributes who wanna run a little sg teams:)

Well, that’s a little bit about me for now, thx for taking your time and reading my introduction!
Hello welcome to the fourms here have this picture of a cat chilling with a monkey

A-long-tailed-macaque-mon-005.jpg

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom