Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Survival Games, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pekd

i saw @agatecarrot517 make a similar thread about blockwars which gave me the idea to make the same thing about SG.

1. KIT SELECTION: if you play normal mode, i would reccomend the kit with the iron sword or the kit with the chain chestplate. the food kit is pretty useless, since you will find a lot of food in the chests anyways.
2. START OF THE GAME: if you are a fast looter, i would reccomend going to the middle and looting a single chest, but if you see a second unlooted chest, loot it too.
if you are not very fast at looting, head away from the middle so you have enougth time to get away from your opponents.
3. DURING THE GAME: always be aware of your surroundings by going into third person and turning around frequently so you dont get jumped. if you are decent at pvp, you should try to kill any opponents you come across. but if they have much better gear than you, try to avoid fights with them. break the graves instead of opening them, it is faster and leaves nothing behind for the opponents. if your inventory is full, use the flint and steel to burn stuff you dont need instead of dropping it. try to stay away from the middle as long as possible, but also dont get too close to the border, if opponents come there is no way to run.
4. THE FINAL FIGHT: use all the supplies you have (tnt, healing pots, arrows, golden apples, flint and steel), you wont need them after the final fight. if your opponent has much better gear, try to come from behind so you will have the health advantage. DONT hide, eventually he will find you and then you cant surprise-attack him anymore.
5. SUPPLY USAGE: tnt is very underrated, it deals lots of damage. place it infront of your opponent before you trade hits, so he will be very close to the tnt when it explodes. bows are really underrated too, a power 1 bow deals more damage than a diamond sword! so remember to take all arrows you can find. fire can also be strong if used right, but dont sacrifice hits on your opponent just to light him up. i would reccomend to put the flint and steel on a hotkey so you can light your opponent up and get back to fighting right after. health pots arent that strong, they take long to register and only give about 3 hearts, so dont wait too long until you use them.

these are all the tips i could think of, i hope this helps.

space34

Apr 1, 2023
If you want a SG game just,if the game started to to the chests and loot as fastest you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
Top Bottom