Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ozleb

Apr 3, 2016
Your probably thinking, why should I support you?

Well, 24/7 I mostly record my Game-play on Cubecraft, and that I would like support for the following reasons:
Reason 1: Ever since I was young NHS had helped me get through my problems by making my new ears out of Ribs, helping me with my teeth, as I have problems with hearing as I'm deaf, and problems eating a little bit, as my teeth.. I now have ears, due to the doctors using my Ribs to form my ears, and my teeth are getting fixed hopefully by the Braces I have on. Therefore, the reason I would like you to help, watch my videos and subscribe is because I would like to get money of it to start a Fund Raiser to get money for the Hospital. I would like to advertise on how well they did, and recommend that all children need in help should go for this hospital. If you could help, that would be amazing, as that would boost my confidence to raise my money this way for the Hospital.

The Hospital is called Great Ormond Street Hospital, as I'm advertising the hospital here, and my channel, I will be doing a video on Cubecraft soon!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡