Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should the new version of Snowman Survival be?

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Snowman Survival was a really fun game, and ever since it ended, I've missed it and wanted it back. I've been thinking about possibilities and came up with a new idea, one where creepers throw TNT at players. Other ways might work too, like skeletons shooting players with bows to turn them into skeletons. That would make a good Halloween version, but might still work throughout the whole year.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hmm, I like idea.
I’ll vote for the skeleton, but they need to shoot something else than arrows. So maybe with skeletons, throwing tnt?

But I don’t want this as Halloween game, just because I want to see Ender back again. Unless they can add both.
Anyway +1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
All year round not just summer on that 1 condition I love it
The game was amazing and I just want it at everyone's side if they feel oh so inclined to play it

Also really Creeper survival?
The point of snowman survival is the snowmen can throw balls at you
What would creepers be throwing for a block?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Snowman Survival was a really fun game, and ever since it ended, I've missed it and wanted it back. I've been thinking about possibilities and came up with a new idea, one where creepers throw TNT at players. Other ways might work too, like skeletons shooting players with bows to turn them into skeletons. That would make a good Halloween version, but might still work throughout the whole year.
The creeper tnt one sounds the best.

Reactions: Powerofbeds

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
All year round not just summer on that 1 condition I love it
The game was amazing and I just want it at everyone's side if they feel oh so inclined to play it

Also really Creeper survival?
The point of snowman survival is the snowmen can throw balls at you
What would creepers be throwing for a block?
TNT
I mean, as a summer theme there could be beach balls?
I like this idea

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I agree with what Lez stated in which there should be beach balls instead of something in the poll. I feel that this would give a more realistic theme of 'summer' and it could bring out the vibes a little bit more. However, then again I believe that for summer there should be a different game entirely as we will always be seeing Snowman survival possibly every Christmas.

I am really excited for event type games as well as many people in the community are so I hope that maybe we could consider different ones as well as revamping older ones? ;)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really know... I kind of liked having to throw a cubic meter of crushed ice at people to convert them to subordinates of mine so they could crush the hopes and dreams of their comrades.

No? Just me?

That aside, I want dis. I like dis. I like dis a lot. Beach balls all the way.

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Beach balls sounds good, but in snowman survival, snowmen throw snowballs to turn people into snowmen. What would beach balls turn survivors into?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom