Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to something like this as well?

• Total voters

BFBaller

Mar 8, 2020
Would it be possible to add cobblestone t to the shop for purchase?
Another thing I'd love to see is an enchant that allows for vein mining, like a level one would mine all the blocks touching the one mined and it would reach out from there, I feel this would be very helpful because I find myself needing lots of materials but not enough time to gather them efficiently.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i dont see why is necesary, the cobel generator work fast.
you waste the same time mining cobelstone than buying it

BFBaller

Mar 8, 2020
i dont see why is necesary, the cobel generator work fast.
you waste the same time mining cobelstone than buying it
You most definitely wouldn't waste the same amount of time... I can buy 4 stacks of dirt in the time that I can mine about 16 cobble... not sure what gens you are using lol

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
You most definitely wouldn't waste the same amount of time... I can buy 4 stacks of dirt in the time that I can mine about 16 cobble... not sure what gens you are using lol
just place a lot of stone generators and mine all of them in a eternal loop. you get stacks realy fast

BFBaller

Mar 8, 2020
just place a lot of stone generators and mine all of them in a eternal loop. you get stacks realy fast
That's what I have but in comparison to buying, it is SUPER slow... I just times it out, I was able to buy 4 stacks and 4 of dirt in 6.66 seconds... in that same time frame, I could mine 14 cobble... there is no way that those times are the same lol!

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
That's what I have but in comparison to buying, it is SUPER slow... I just times it out, I was able to buy 4 stacks and 4 of dirt in 6.66 seconds... in that same time frame, I could mine 14 cobble... there is no way that those times are the same lol!
you cant just buy anything, is a game, i gess you want to play not to buy everything

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree with you. I love building some great things with stone. Mining cobble is taking a long time. I'm making a lot of money with farming so buying blocks would be awesome!

Speaking of building epic things! I would like to see many different blocks that I can buy for great builds.
Currently there is no way to get (more) clay, terracotta, concrete, diorite, etc. (besides getting it with quests and mining on islands), but there is only so much I can mine.

Reactions: BFBaller

BFBaller

Mar 8, 2020
I agree with you. I love building some great things with stone. Mining cobble is taking a long time. I'm making a lot of money with farming so buying blocks would be awesome!

Speaking of building epic things! I would like to see many different blocks that I can buy for great builds.
Currently there is no way to get (more) clay, terracotta, concrete, diorite, etc. (besides getting it with quests and mining on islands), but there is only so much I can mine.
I completely agree, there is such a small amount of the blocks and I don't want to completely ruin the islands! They need to add ways to get them.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It isn’t needed.There are few cobblestone generators you get, a little bit after starting the game.It’s even on the first island.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with @Jevmen. There's no dirt generator, that's why you're able to buy it from the shop. If you buy enough cobblestone generators, you can get a decent amount of cobblestone in quite a short time. I mean, I have enough for my builds. You can't purchase iron, gold etc either, because you can gain all these resources from generators.
This suggestion might be useful for builders, but Skyblock is a survival game.
I'm sorry, I don't agree.

Reactions: Jevmen

BFBaller

Mar 8, 2020
I agree with @Jevmen. There's no dirt generator, that's why you're able to buy it from the shop. If you buy enough cobblestone generators, you can get a decent amount of cobblestone in quite a short time. I mean, I have enough for my builds. You can't purchase iron, gold etc either, because you can gain all these resources from generators.
This suggestion might be useful for builders, but Skyblock is a survival game.
I'm sorry, I don't agree.
what about the vein miner enchant though? do you disagree with that?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom