Do you think this is a good idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItzChocolate

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi,

I have recently had a lot of hackers in my games and have been unable to report them because I have reached the daily limit.

I had the idea that instead of removing the limit entirely like many other people suggest if your report is successful and the player is punished, it doesn't count towards the limit. this means that if you are making legitimate reports, you don't hit the limit. if a change like this isn't made, many hackers play more games and sometimes never get punished.

Thank you for reading,

ItzChocolate

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree! This is a good addition for cubecraft. Although, there is already something like that. I don't know exactly how the report system works, but I have a diamond rank so my daily limit should be 3. But I report sometimes more than 3 players on 1 day.
You can also report on the website, if you have reached your limit. You only have to record, upload and create a report. Just a few seconds of work, to report a hacker. But yeah, I fully agree with you on a new report system.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, I get the idea of this suggestion and why you would like it to get added, but it doesn't really make sense. Because when you reported a player "correctly" but there was someone else that reported that player before you reported them, your report will get closed. So while you did report them correctly, your report still gets closed. In that way, you will just have to be lucky in order to get an "extra" report. The limit is also there for a reason, and with this feature, you're basically bypassing the limit. The limit is there so the command won't be abused, and that we do not get flooded with reports that we will not be able to handle.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I can say, that I agree with you, on your point that the daily limit should be higher.
But having a /report handled is a luck based ,,event", because staff can/can't be online at the time.
It will be very unfair and disappointing for the players that reported a obvious rule breaker, but got their /report automatically closed, because there wasn't a moderation staff member online at the time.
Also, if the limit gets buffed it has to be a little bit, because people will most likely start to abuse it.
That's what I think.
Also, I would like to hear about how much you want to see the limit getting buffed?

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I can't work out how to make a poll can you help?

Click on edit thread.
Screenshot_20200630-234646~2.png
After you clicked edit thread press the 3 dots. Press 'add poll' and a screen should pop up where you can enter the question and answers.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Yes, this has happened to me many times. I do think there should not be a daily max with the amount of hackers on cube.

-You should add a yes/no poll for the community to vote.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I personally like this idea. Although I do agree with @Siftenly thinking there is not really a big point due to players reporting the same people. However, even then you would still have a better chance to get more reports in with this idea. While I understand that the staff does not want to be flooded with reports, it is important to keep the game's fun and fair for everyone. I do suggest trying to just use the website though to keep it easy for everyone. I know it takes more time, but in the long run, it is worth it. There are a lot of free online screen recorders I can help you out with if this is what you need.

Reactions: Savvy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
Top Bottom