Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2021
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello my fellow cubecrafers
In this suggestion, I would like to give feedback on the in-game report menu and how it can be improved!

Problems with the current menu:

1. The menu has limited options, and the menu does not have a option to report for something else, which forces the player to report on forums which is inconvenient.

2. Reporting someone takes time especially in blockwars mega and eggwars mega due to the alphabetically name sorting system.

Solutions:

1.(solution) the menu can be expanded for cheats like reach and autoaim

2. A search bar can be added for it to be easier

If the menu is improved then more people will be encouraged to report

Screenshot_2022-10-10_160214.jpg

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
In this suggestion, I would like to give feedback on the in-game report menu and how it can be improved!

1. The menu has limited options, and the menu does not have a option to report for something else, which forces the player to report on forums which is inconvenient.

2. Reporting someone takes time especially in blockwars mega and eggwars mega due to the alphabetically name sorting system.

Solutions:

View attachment 215638
I think what would be better is if you had to type out what they are doing, so CubeCraft gets and exact answer for what they (the hackers) are doing

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
There is barely mods on at the exact time of reporting. I don't think they can randomly join games in progress. I'm sure the amount of reports they receive everyday is in the 100s. It's incredibly time consuming to monitor every person you report for "auto-aim" because you personally can't aim. Cheaters will often toggle off if they see a staff member floating around their game. I wish they could expand the report menu for things like crossteaming and scaffold but it is unrealistic. The forum reports work well. They are incredibly efficient. Mild to no changes need to be made.

Jun 20, 2021
India
Pronouns
He/Him
There is barely mods on at the exact time of reporting. I don't think they can randomly join games in progress. I'm sure the amount of reports they receive everyday is in the 100s. It's incredibly time consuming to monitor every person you report for "auto-aim" because you personally can't aim. Cheaters will often toggle off if they see a staff member floating around their game. I wish they could expand the report menu for things like crossteaming and scaffold but it is unrealistic. The forum reports work well. They are incredibly efficient. Mild to no changes need to be made.
Well still atleast search bar can be added

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

Solutions:

View attachment 215638
I agree with the search bar and alphabetical order, but not the rest.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

Solutions:

View attachment 215638
They should add all the report reasons available on the /report menu on the Java network.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom