Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So I normally sit in the random chatter or any of the english chats on the discord hoping to for someone to join and we could play something. But what normally happens is the people are weird, say i'm gay, they swear at me, they also say I live under a bridge and that I am homeless. There is also this one group of people I came by who said they would buy me diamond rank, now I thought they would try to scam me so then I told tacosbefriends and he told me that if they didn't ask for a password I should be fine. But there were many times they talked in dutch in an English channel which is the part of this rule breaking. Now is there ANY suggestions on how to lower the amount of rule breakers on the discord? Whats really ironic too is that my minecraft account was just hacked yesterday so, kind of not needed to say, but I thought it was just ironic. Anyway, suggestions on how to lower discord rule breakers?

-Hank

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
So I normally sit in the random chatter or any of the english chats on the discord hoping to for someone to join and we could play something. But what normally happens is the people are weird, say i'm gay, they swear at me, they also say I live under a bridge and that I am homeless. There is also this one group of people I came by who said they would buy me diamond rank, now I thought they would try to scam me so then I told tacosbefriends and he told me that if they didn't ask for a password I should be fine. But there were many times they talked in dutch in an English channel which is the part of this rule breaking. Now is there ANY suggestions on how to lower the amount of rule breakers on the discord? Whats really ironic too is that my minecraft account was just hacked yesterday so, kind of not needed to say, but I thought it was just ironic. Anyway, suggestions on how to lower discord rule breakers?

-Hank
I'm truly sorry that this is happening. I really think we need a report system for Discord because I know for a fact that Cubecraft can make an amazing reporting system.
Under no circumstance should this behavior be acceptable. :(

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I just have a screen recorder ready for evidence and I guess I would pm a mod about it later on here if I recorded someone. If you record it though you would have to show the user's unique discord id so the mods can be sure they are punishing the right person if they decide to.

Reactions: DreamFudge
D

Deleted member 169486

So you made a thread in suggestions, asking us, other people, for suggestions on how to deal with something?

Reactions: SrNatsu
D

Deleted member 169486

Take under consideration the fact that some people don't really know how to use the forums like you do.
Yeah. But he's been here for over a year, and made several threads across the forums. I would think he understands.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
If you guys would like to see the video I posted earlier today about this one guy, feel free to ask and I can send it :)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yeah. But he's been here for over a year, and made several threads across the forums. I would think he understands.
Just be nice ok? This is a bullying situation. Im just trying to help me and other people that have this global issue. I just want suggestions because whenever I try to just make a friend on discord I get some creep to join my call. I just want some suggestions on how to prevent this.

Reactions: DreamFudge
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom