Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Clearly, Hypixel has stolen a dramatic amount of players from Cubecraft with bedwars because everyone thinks its better; apart from the fact that the pack plays it. I'm pretty sure they stole around 10k players from cubecraft I THINK. Many people have tried to (including me) tell hypixel that they are plagiarizing our game idea eggwars, but that isn't exactly working. Trust me I already tried posting a thread about removing bedwars on Hypixel's forums and everyone called me selfish, plus it was locked overnight before I could even respond (go figure -_-). S lets try a different approach which is improving our eggwars game. Constructive criticism is WANTED! Here are some of my ideas that i brainstormed.

• Lower spawn invincibility down to 2.5 seconds so people can break their egg without getting helplessly punched off the map. And make it so the player with spawn protection can't attack anyone until they lose their protection.(Op, normal, and hardcore)

• Add an eight minute swiftness potion that gives the player swiftness two. Which costs 25 diamonds. (Op only) (Speed eggwars only)

• Add an emerald generator to every map (Op, normal, and hardcore) (Normal and speed eggwars)

• Add a punch II bow for 32 diamonds. (Op only) (Normal eggwars only)

• Add a power X bow for 96 (stack and a half) diamonds so that there is at least a bow that's SOMEWHAT effective on diamond armor because power V only does half a heart. Also, the bow can only do damage to players with at least half a set of diamond armor on or more. (OP only) (Normal and speed eggwars)

• When you kill a player with a sword without hitting them into the void they drop ■% of all the diamonds, emeralds, gold, and iron that they had in their inventories. You get to vote on what the percentage of loot they drop is. The options are 25%, 50%, and 75%. You need at least GOLD rank to vote. Before anyone tells me that Im coping Hypixel I want you to know Im taking their idea and modifying it so that it fits Eggwars. (Op, normal, and hardcore.) (Normal and speed eggwars)

• Add the elytra to 1.9 egg wars for 32 diamonds (or maybe emeralds). Before anyone comments against this I'll remind you that the elytra takes up your chestpiece slot and can only effective at a high elevation(Op only) (Speed and normal eggwars)

• Add a plugin where if you click the helmet of any armor set, it buys you the full set if you have the correct amount of currency. (Op, normal, and hardcore) (Speed and normal eggwars)

• Add feather falling II leather, iron, and diamond armor. Keep in mind this is a separate piece of armor Im not saying add feather falling II to the boots that already exist. And the boots with feather falling cost ten extra diamonds than the ones without feather falling. So for example, in op mode diamond boots without feather falling cost 32 diamonds, but diamond armor with feather falling costs 42 diamonds. Its a separate piece of armor. (Op and normal only) (Speed and normal eggwars)

• Add a diamond axe with efficiency II that costs 5 diamonds in hardcore, 3 diamonds in normal, and one diamond in op so that people cant exploit the chests as bed protection. (Op, normal, and hardcore.) (Speed and normal eggwars)

This next section is all about enchanting items that should be added. (All for op and normal only.) (All for normal and speed eggwars)
  • Add an anvil for 32 diamonds
  • Add enchanting bottles that give you 1 lvl per splash buy one for 8 gold
  • sharpness II book for 8 diamonds
  • sharpness III book for 12 diamonds
  • knockback I book for 20 diamonds
  • knockback II book for 30 diamonds
  • Fire aspect I book for 15 diamonds
  • Fire aspect II book for 25 diamonds

Last edited:
Reactions: fgeto

TopKappa

Feb 8, 2017
I think the power x bow should be about 96 diamonds (a stack and a half) because people can get 50 diamonds in 2 minutes and 5 seconds (i did the math) with a level 3 diamond generator. The spawn invincibility decrease is pretty good, since respawned players almost kill me with me not being able to fight back. An elytra would be a bad idea, since people can just fly over to other islands. I think Punch 1 bow is enough, we don't need punch 2. 8 minutes speed two potion is good. I don't think the enchanting system would work out, it just seems pretty bad. I think the emerald generator on specific maps is fine enough, it's not needed on every single map. Those are my responses. The responses to every idea are all scattered around, but I still responded to every idea you had. Feel free to leave me feedback on my responses! :D

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I think the power x bow should be about 96 diamonds (a stack and a half) because people can get 50 diamonds in 2 minutes and 5 seconds (i did the math) with a level 3 diamond generator. The spawn invincibility decrease is pretty good, since respawned players almost kill me with me not being able to fight back. An elytra would be a bad idea, since people can just fly over to other islands. I think Punch 1 bow is enough, we don't need punch 2. 8 minutes speed two potion is good. I don't think the enchanting system would work out, it just seems pretty bad. I think the emerald generator on specific maps is fine enough, it's not needed on every single map. Those are my responses. The responses to every idea are all scattered around, but I still responded to every idea you had. Feel free to leave me feedback on my responses! :D
When will people learn that increasing the price DOESN'T BALANCE IT?

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation

yea I didn't think the enchanting system through that much it just came to mind XD.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Alright let's get started.
  • Add an emerald generator to every map
  • Add a punch II bow for 32 diamonds.
  • Add a power X bow for 50 diamonds so that there is at least a bow that's SOMEWHAT effective on diamond armor because power V only does half a heart
This next section is all about enchanting items that should be added.
Nope, one simple answer: Camping/mid camping.
Lower spawn invincibility down to 2.5 seconds so people can break their egg without getting helplessly punched off the map.
How about they lose it when they hit you? seems a lot better to me.
Add the elytra to 1.9 egg wars for 32 diamonds.
Either this, enderpreals, invisibily or levitation potions. We need something against hardcore camping on maps like Aztec.
When you kill a player with a sword without hitting them into the void they drop 25% of all the diamonds, emeralds, gold, and iron that they had in their inventories.
I agree with this one, it might even be a little bit more. It'll give more of a reward when killing players encouraging more pvp.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Listen I hate to break it to you but CubeCraft lacks one thing servers like Hypixel and Minplex have, Youtubers. And before anyone says it yes we have Pizzahut and Preston but when it comes to youtubers those are the only constant ones I am aware of. CubeCraft does not have that many youtubers to show how cool they are :( where as servers like Hypixel have loads of YouTubers. It's a problem that CubeCraft can't fix and it's sad that even though CubeCraft deserves it more it doesn't get all the attention it deserves and this choose it's up to us or CubeCraft it's up to the Mc Youtube community.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Listen I hate to break it to you but CubeCraft lacks one thing servers like Hypixel and Minplex have, Youtubers. And before anyone says it yes we have Pizzahut and Preston but when it comes to youtubers those are the only constant ones I am aware of. CubeCraft does not have that many youtubers to show how cool they are :( where as servers like Hypixel have loads of YouTubers. It's a problem that CubeCraft can't fix and it's sad that even though CubeCraft deserves it more it doesn't get all the attention it deserves and this choose it's up to us or CubeCraft it's up to the Mc Youtube community.

Look, the main point of this is so we can make it so players (WHICH MEANS YOUTUBERS) come back and play eggwars instead of bedwars. We just have to give them insensitive to come play this game instead. And BOOM! cubecraft is no longer lacking youtubers.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
i like the idea of enchanting but i dont think it would be good for the game as of now.

new mode with enchants later on?

Im trying to stay away from new modes because I don't really want eggwars to get complicated like factions. I think speed eggwars and normal eggwars is perfect. And because there won't be enough payers to play all the different modes if their split up all over the place.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Alright let's get started.

Nope, one simple answer: Camping/mid camping.

How about they lose it when they hit you? seems a lot better to me.

Either this, enderpreals, invisibily or levitation potions. We need something against hardcore camping on maps like Aztec.

I agree with this one, it might even be a little bit more. It'll give more of a reward when killing players encouraging more pvp.

I love your new idea about the spawn invincibility turning off after they hit someone, its perfect! I don't think levitation potions is a good idea cause then no one will know who is fly hacking and who isn't. I wanted the elytra to be added because one: who doesn't want to skydive into an opponents base? Two: unlike ender pearls, you can only fly to places that are below you and people will see you coming so there isn't an element of surprise. And three: it is a somewhat fast means transportation as long as you have access to diamonds. As for the invisibility potions, we shouldn't add them because that would be coping bedwars. Finally, the enchanting system won't led to camping if we add features to the game that encourage pvp, like the fact that you would drop items if you kill someone. That gives players motivation to go and travel around looking for people to drop their loot. We just have to come up with them. Sure, lets up the drop percentage from 25%, to 60% which seems more reasonable no that I think about it.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
When will people learn that increasing the price DOESN'T BALANCE IT?

Explain how increasing the price doesn't balance it? his reasoning is actually pretty convincing, since you have to do just as much work getting the diamonds to get anti-diamond amour weaponry, as getting the actual diamond amour. Increasing the price balances the gameplay and its strategy. 96 diamonds seems pretty reasonable in my opinion. What are your thoughts about the price change? should we lower it or increase it?

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
  • Lower spawn invincibility down to 2.5 seconds so people can break their egg without getting helplessly punched off the map.
I don't think this is really needed. Bring some blocks with you, so you can block yourself in when you are mining the blocks around the egg of your opponent.

• Add an eight minute swiftness potion in speed egg wars that gives the player swiftness two. Which costs 25 diamonds.
Just play speed eggwars if you want this.

• Add an emerald generator to every map
Emerald generators only causing mid campers. I also figured, when I played a map with an emerald generator, not many people were even using it. It costs too much time to get the amount of emeralds you need to get what you want.

• Add a punch II bow for 32 diamonds.
The punch I bow already does the job when you want to shoot someone in my opinion.

• Add a power X bow for 50 diamonds so that there is at least a bow that's SOMEWHAT effective on diamond armor because power V only does half a heart.
I think this is way too overpowered. If it would be added into the game, the price of diamond has to go way more up and the durability of the bow has to get down a lot.

• When you kill a player with a sword without hitting them into the void they drop 25% of all the diamonds, emeralds, gold, and iron that they had in their inventories.
In my opinion, this could be a nice thing. But make the chance 5% or even lower, instead of 25%

• Add the elytra to 1.9 egg wars for 32 diamonds.
This would totally ruin the fun and gamemode of eggwars. If you add an elytra, you wouldn't have to struggle anymore to make a bridge to your opponent.

• Give leather amour, and possibly iron armor, unbreaking III.
Leather armour and iron armour aren't that expensive, so I don't see the point of it. Just bring extra armor with you if think that you will need it.

This next section is all about enchanting items that should be added.

Is the enchanting section for basic, normal or overpowered mode? I can't really figure for which gamemode this is meant to be. It wouldn't really matter in my opinion, since it is not needed at all. Basic and normal are basic and normal because there are no enchantments. Overpowered mode already has enchantments, so these are quite useless.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
@Rigel_The_Star About the Bows, the Power X bows should have half durability, so it can't be overkill.

The original durability of a bow is 385, half that is 193, that means you would only be able to shoot 193 arrows without it breaking. I don't think it would be worth the worth the 96 diamonds used to buy it (stack and a half). The power bow won't necessarily be overkill because of how much work is needed to acquire it, by the time you get it people will have diamond armor.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I don't think this is really needed. Bring some blocks with you, so you can block yourself in when you are mining the blocks around the egg of your opponent.

Just play speed eggwars if you want this.

Emerald generators only causing mid campers. I also figured, when I played a map with an emerald generator, not many people were even using it. It costs too much time to get the amount of emeralds you need to get what you want.

The punch I bow already does the job when you want to shoot someone in my opinion.

I think this is way too overpowered. If it would be added into the game, the price of diamond has to go way more up and the durability of the bow has to get down a lot.

In my opinion, this could be a nice thing. But make the chance 5% or even lower, instead of 25%

This would totally ruin the fun and gamemode of eggwars. If you add an elytra, you wouldn't have to struggle anymore to make a bridge to your opponent.

Leather armour and iron armour aren't that expensive, so I don't see the point of it. Just bring extra armor with you if think that you will need it.

Is the enchanting section for basic, normal or overpowered mode? I can't really figure for which gamemode this is meant to be. It wouldn't really matter in my opinion, since it is not needed at all. Basic and normal are basic and normal because there are no enchantments. Overpowered mode already has enchantments, so these are quite useless.

Speed eggwars only gives you two speed potions if you have the kit, and they don't last eight minutes they only last one minute. Maybe your right about the punch bow it might not be necessary, however I still think it would be nice to have an upgrade. The power X should be added because all the current bows are super useless against diamond armor. Why would you make the drop percentage 5% or lower?! The purpose of this is to ENCOURAGE pvp instead of camping, theres no reason to kill someone if your going to get 5 gold ingots and 10 iron! The elytra wouldn't ruin the idea of building a bridge because it costs half a stack of dia which takes quite a while to get, plus you lose it if you die. And you would have to get to a high elevation before using it because it doesn't fly it just glides. Maybe your right about the iron and leather being cheap. As for the spawn protection, its kinda hard to trap yourself in blocks when your getting rapidly hit all over the place every 3 seconds.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom