Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GuzmansBoi

Apr 24, 2017
What, but that doesn't make any sense. Are you trying to say that Hypixel would get mad and get revenge because they are better than Cubecraft? Now just because their better doesn't mean we can't try and compete with them.

No, mate, all I'm saying is we should go play some Pokemon Go and be silent with all this Hypixel versus CubeCraft story.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I'm saying you're an idiot. Case closed.

WHAT!?
Your calling me an idiot for trying to improve our game of eggwars so we can get all our players back from Hypixel? Listen, if we keep letting Hypixel get away with all this stuff then they will just keep doing it until they are literally the only minecraft server worth playing on. So we need to compete and get our players back!

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
WHAT!?
Your calling me an idiot for trying to improve our game of eggwars so we can get all our players back from Hypixel? Listen, if we keep letting Hypixel get away with all this stuff then they will just keep doing it until they are literally the only minecraft server worth playing on. So we need to compete and get our players back!
GommeHD

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom