• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
o/

The 'Plus' rank has just been introduced to the network and I've got a few suggestions. These are suggestions I've come up with and suggestions that others have come up with.

Plus is a really neat idea. There are a lot of things that could be added. Even a few things that are already available to the rank could be tweaked slightly. Here's my ideas:

- Make it so we can toggle the join message that is sent to everyone in the lobby when someone with the rank joins
4cc2c3321f50ae74120ce0ca08c7c100.png

- Give us the ability to change the colour of our emotes. Currently all of them are yellow. That join message has a lot of colours..

- Tell us when we get our monthly Cubelets! Right now they go straight into the Cubelet Machine. Maybe put them in the Reward Chest?

- Let us see the lobbies better when we're selecting a background. They're all faded and difficult to see.
6c2c758ae6632c843c14819003f6e29e.png

- As you can see from the above photo, UHC is an option. Since UHC is no longer a lobby, shouldn't this be removed?

(Keep it for those who already have it selected, I wanna look cool)

- Add Parkour and Freebuild to the backgrounds, they're lobbies too.

- Let people with Plus test new features on the forums?

Dark theme ;)

- Make our names shiny when we post. Right now we have a 'Plus' tag that shines, why not make our name shine too?

- Let us have the ability to use an animated profile picture. It's possible to have on Xenforo, why not make it exclusive?

- How about making anyone with Plus be bold on friends list? @Durpy has Plus but he isn't bold on the friends list
3170b45b80bd5c21ac6fd2999c3fcb13.png

Extra thingy ma bob

- @Gainfullterror pointed this one out. The thread isn't very specific with the payments.
b970972773fe8f0670043094cc7e54fd.png

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
o/

The 'Plus' rank has just been introduced to the network and I've got a few suggestions. These are suggestions I've come up with and suggestions that others have come up with.

Plus is a really neat idea. There are a lot of things that could be added. Even a few things that are already available to the rank could be tweaked slightly. Here's my ideas:

- Make it so we can toggle the join message that is sent to everyone in the lobby when someone with the rank joins
4cc2c3321f50ae74120ce0ca08c7c100.png

- Give us the ability to change the colour of our emotes. Currently all of them are yellow. That join message has a lot of colours..

- Tell us when we get our monthly Cubelets! Right now they go straight into the Cubelet Machine. Maybe put them in the Reward Chest?

- Let us see the lobbies better when we're selecting a background. They're all faded and difficult to see.
6c2c758ae6632c843c14819003f6e29e.png

- As you can see from the above photo, UHC is an option. Since UHC is no longer a lobby, shouldn't this be removed?

Dark theme ;)

- Make our names shiny when we post. Right now we have a 'Plus' tag that shines, why not make our name shine too?

- Let us have the ability to use an animated profile picture. It's possible to have on Xenforo, why not make it exclusive?

- How about making anyone with Plus be bold on friends list? @Durpy has Plus but he isn't bold on the friends list
3170b45b80bd5c21ac6fd2999c3fcb13.png

Extra thingy ma bob

- @Gainfullterror pointed this one out. The thread isn't very specific with the payments.

1. I am in this thread, therefore it is good!
2. I agree with everything in here besides remove uhc lobby because uhc is still my 1 and only
3. Its WAY to overpriced for what you get! (To get your 1st cage u need to spend $51.84 (US) its a $17 rank, and when u get way more features with iron rank and iron is perm its just really expensave. I know cube had to let go to some people to save money but overpricing ranks and clickbaiting stores is seriously not how u earn money. And I will Not be buying anymore + ranks if they stay this price

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Extra thingy ma bob

and here i am thinking gainy was smart
it's called a monthly payment so obviously you'd be paying after the period of a month has elasped
cause it's annoying
because it would hurt my eyes
it would make the list look inconsistent

Dark theme ;)
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom