Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
What exactly do you mean by "the bridge"?
I'm assuming you're either talking about a new game being added or some kind of PvP map.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have played this gamode on the network it’s featured on but to be honest I didn’t really like it.
It all luck based, and there isn’t anything you can use there like a strategy or a way you play.I don’t like it because it’s just all random and there isn’t much you can do in this gamode.I don’t want to see it on CubeCraft or any other networks.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I don’t think Cubecraft really needs this game here. My main concern being that it’s already on 2 different well known servers. Cubecraft is a unique server. We have games that can’t be found anywhere else and for the games that are universal across servers (Ex: SkyWars) has their own unique special mechanics as to how the game functions. If The Bridge was to be added it would need the exact same care. A special twist only Cubecraft could provide. If you provided such a interesting twist in this suggestion I’d be all for it, but for the only difference being 1.9 pvp it’s a no for me.

Reactions: ImJunior

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I'd like to see something like this too.. I loved playing the bridge... However with some small changes?
I'll come back and edit this message when I've found some fun things that could be unique to this gamemode. :)

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Maybe if they changed the game mode up a little to make it more their own. I could see it being a popular game for a few weeks before being it dying down. Having as a featured game would be the best idea if this were to be added. But if it does, CCG would most likely edit the game mode to fit the servers scheme.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Maybe if they changed the game mode up a little to make it more their own. I could see it being a popular game for a few weeks before being it dying down. Having as a featured game would be the best idea if this were to be added. But if it does, CCG would most likely edit the game mode to fit the servers scheme.
In addition to this,
I believe it should be a featured game too.. but then again, there are so much featured games by now, that it takes sooo long to get the game you want to play..
So if they add this as a featured game.. I'd like to add that they should have 2 featured games at the same time (This has already been suggested).
But it would make even more sense if they add new games to it!

Reactions: KidBit

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
I don't think that's a good idea.
The bridge is a original concept from Hypixel so why add it to cubecraft? The only reason can be that your a 1.9 Pvper. If you wanna play The brigde practice than on 1.8 pvp. ;)

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
To be honest I am not sure. Maybe some people like it, and some don't like it. In my opinion, this game is good but as I said I can't fully decide.

D

Deleted member 294498

To be honest I am not sure. Maybe some people like it, and some don't like it. In my opinion, this game is good but as I said I can't fully decide.
Yo, don't think about the limits ;)
People wont play it, if they don't like it...
So, it's useless to say :)

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, i suggest to add the bridge in cubecraft
Well, it's not very original.. Maybe what they can do is change it a little bit. I was thinking about another name and a different build of it..
Maybe they can add kits or just make it original..

Good suggestion but the next time you make a suggestion tell everyone what the bridge is and how it works.

(And I still don't think they will add this because Cubecraft have got an unique taste in games)

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Well, it's not very original.. Maybe what they can do is change it a little bit. I was thinking about another name and a different build of it..
Maybe they can add kits or just make it original..

Good suggestion but the next time you make a suggestion tell everyone what the bridge is and how it works.

(And I still don't think they will add this because Cubecraft have got an unique taste in games)
Yea, basiclly that
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

@Ducky Lock?

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
It would be fun to see this game in Cubecraft too, since it already is a succes in Hypixel. But if Cubecraft adds it they should change it a bit so they make the game their own and not just a copy from Hypixel.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D