Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TAKOMAN

Jul 21, 2021
It will be great to have the ability to choose the amount of players you want to play with in team mode, for example doubles or trios.
Today I played with my friend CubeCraft, and we wanted to play EggWars doubles, but the thing is, we couldn't because every time we tried to enter team mode we got trios, squads and 10vs10.
You guys should add this option to choose the amount of players per team in EggWars and SkyWars.

TAKOMAN

Jul 21, 2021
You could buy an iron rank to choose maps on every game mode. So that way you can choose
Sorry, but I'm not willing to purchase a rank just to play team mode like that. I think the solution needs to be free for all because it's really important to have the ability to play team mode how you like to.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Sorry, but I'm not willing to purchase a rank just to play team mode like that. I think the solution needs to be free for all because it's really important to have the ability to play team mode how you like to.
If anyone was able to choose between 2vs2 4vs4 or even 10vs10s it would take a lot longer for certain games to fill up. The java network just doesn't have enough players to make this a option for everyone. The best solution for you would to be buying a iron rank (if you don't want to pay full price you can always wait for a seasonal deal).

• Agree
Reactions: Tisho1001

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You could buy an iron rank to choose maps on every game mode. So that way you can choose how many players you want to play with ;)
But who wants to go to the lobby every time? I’m assuming this suggestion would continue game to game

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
The specifics of how it would work and for who would probably need to be worked out, but I wouldn’t mind seeing something like this :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom