Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
Well, the title says it clearly.

I'm not too interested in it, to be honest. I just want it to exist so it's possible to report teamers in solo mode.

In the following video, if you pay attention to the chat at the start (still on the SCB lobby) you'll see I was threatened with a 4 vs 1 if I don't leave the game. OK, not only threatened, they did it... and they lost :D

I have nothing against teaming per se, but in a default solo game like SCB, it's very annoying. Not so much when they're noobs, but when they're half decent players it's very unfair, even 2 vs 1. Most times the end of the game is me against the pair of teamers, so it's really effective :-(

If it's too difficult or if it would take too long to create the team mode, please include SCB in the list of games for which teaming is forbidden. Currently it isn't because there isn't a team mode, but please notice that unlike other games, SCB is a very fast kind of game where teaming is too much of an advantage.

Reactions: Power Ranger

DopeRider

Jan 24, 2015
I'm so confused. Are you hacking or are my eyes messed?

Why would I post a video showing foul play by myself?

LOL, now that I think of it, I actually did just that yesterday:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/super-craft-bros-yes-but-no.186765/#post-808396

But I was demonstrating a bug as requested O:)
Now I guess what you mean is double jump, like agent320 suggests. Or wasn't that what you meant?

Double jump is the defining feature of Super Craft Bros, a game inspired on Super Mario games. It's a lot of fun, try it some time!!

Lukas11112000

Jun 17, 2016
Staffteam pls, you made the jump bug come back and u allow 3v1 or 4v1 what the heck pls its ffa and not gang on one

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well, the title says it clearly.

I'm not too interested in it, to be honest. I just want it to exist so it's possible to report teamers in solo mode.

In the following video, if you pay attention to the chat at the start (still on the SCB lobby) you'll see I was threatened with a 4 vs 1 if I don't leave the game. OK, not only threatened, they did it... and they lost :D

I have nothing against teaming per se, but in a default solo game like SCB, it's very annoying. Not so much when they're noobs, but when they're half decent players it's very unfair, even 2 vs 1. Most times the end of the game is me against the pair of teamers, so it's really effective :-(

If it's too difficult or if it would take too long to create the team mode, please include SCB in the list of games for which teaming is forbidden. Currently it isn't because there isn't a team mode, but please notice that unlike other games, SCB is a very fast kind of game where teaming is too much of an advantage.

Dope I've asked the question before about if it was and it isn't bannable to team in SCB also wouldn't a full on team mode be asking for team killing with A certain kit (CREEPER)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Staffteam pls, you made the jump bug come back and u allow 3v1 or 4v1 what the heck pls its ffa and not gang on one
They didn't make lag back come back
They can't even get rid of it anyways because it is client side lag not server side
P.S. please don't necropost that is repsonding to threads where the last post is older than 2 weeks it is against the rules
Lock @telegamer

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom