Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
1,326
2,034
253
24
The Netherlands.
Whenever I played SG I also saw this thing, but people are forgetting things because of lazyness. .-.

However, I do support this suggestion! :)
 

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
2,559
7,011
459
Show them the screenshot.
Show them the screenshot.
Show them the god damn screenshot ,-.
That would mean I'd have to take a screenshot of the team combination before the game starts.. every round.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom