Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maicombo

Jul 31, 2016
The Other Sideeee...
Hello,

Maybe its good to make if you died ingame for example you died in SkyWars to get a easy thing to right click on it so you don't need to leave before you can choose a map it will make it better of my place. And just people with a rank like in the lobby can choose a map etc.. I think thats a nice and easy way, and for some people that don't got a good PC it will make for them a really better way because in the lobby its sometimes laggy but for them with a bad pc its difficult and they will not like it to become the lagg a little bit. :/ think that would make it alot easy "er" :P

Maicombo

Jul 31, 2016
The Other Sideeee...
I'm Not sure what you're suggesting, do you want to make it so when you are in spectator mode in-game you can use the villager that is found in the Eggwars Lobby to join the game of your choice?
Yeah for example that you got a compass and you can just click right click to join another random game that its faster and will make it fine for people who got a laggy PC, And people with a rank just can choose what map.

Maicombo

Jul 31, 2016
The Other Sideeee...
Ok, Gotcha, Anti-cheat first, but this would be a great addition for donors only, The higher allows you to chose exactly which map.
Yeah its just an easy way to join fast a game if you are a player that just wanna play games and don't wanna talk with people in the lobby, I think it ill make it alot easyer. :P

D

Deleted member 204478

I like the idea! This would make match finding so much more quicker :)

Reactions: Maicombo

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Yeahh :D , They need to put the time into it i think they are now focussing on the Anti-Cheat it really needs to come we all believe it will be a master Anti-Cheat. :p
They are called self-improving anticheats ._. When will people learn that. Maybe then we will have 4 god anticheats...(Dropping the inside information alllll over this place)

Maicombo

Jul 31, 2016
The Other Sideeee...
They are called self-improving anticheats ._. When will people learn that. Maybe then we will have 4 god anticheats...(Dropping the inside information alllll over this place)
:/ We all are just waiting when it comes out, It need to be a good Anti-Cheat want if it doesn't work good CubeCraft will get alot haters that they are working so long for something but than they make this and i hope that isn't gonna be that! :P

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello,

Maybe its good to make if you died ingame for example you died in SkyWars to get a easy thing to right click on it so you don't need to leave before you can choose a map it will make it better of my place. And just people with a rank like in the lobby can choose a map etc.. I think thats a nice and easy way, and for some people that don't got a good PC it will make for them a really better way because in the lobby its sometimes laggy but for them with a bad pc its difficult and they will not like it to become the lagg a little bit. :/ think that would make it alot easy "er" :p
This is an amazing idea! He means that their will be an item in your inventory, or at button in chat, etc... That lets you automatically join another game.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Maybe since its in spectator mode you could have open your inventory to leave since you can't hold any items while in spectator. I think that would be ok if it had an option to disable it in settings

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom