Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Most people like to keep track if their players reports get solved..
With the old system you would just get a alert from the moderator that reviewed your report with a message like "Banned, thanks for the report". With the new systems it takes a bit more effort to keep track. You will have to go to the reporting site, log in and scroll down the reports you've made to see if theres still an open report. The genius suggestion I have come up with will make this a lot easier.

Report A Player-sidebar is a new tab in the sitebar on the main forums site that will display; solved reports, open reports and a way to get to the reporting site easy and quick.

Helpfull for new users- This would also be very helpful for new players; many users still don't know where to report a player. If there would be a option on the main screen it would be a lot easier to find. (Their solved/open reports counter would display '0' and the "full list" would be replaced with a botton that says "report your first player!").

Impression: (bar is located between the 'new post' and the 'forums statistics' -tab).
ca2d802d087e4c5aa12242f7a8759948.png

looks pretty bad but i'm not that talented with inspect element .-.

This would be a pretty good addition to the forums in my opinion, but hey, who am I..?
Please let me know how you think about it! :}

Last edited:

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I like it, but doesn't that mean your forum account has to be linked to your reports profile? I'm completely sure this is possible though. :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It would be pretty cool to integrate the report a player site to the forums, however that would be a whole other obstacle - how to migrate the report account to the forums account. There may be an easy solution, however I am not sure.

But for now, I quite like the idea. :)

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I like it, but doesn't that mean your forum account has to be linked to your reports profile? I'm completely sure this is possible though. :)
Maybe they could make it so players are able to link their forums account to their 'reporting' account, like an extra option, didn't really point this out though.

Reactions: Buuuddy
D

Deleted member 112709

but doesn't that mean your forum account has to be linked to your reports profile?
You can get the reports with a GET function with PHP that connects to the database with out linking accounts with the report system (I guess)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
You can get the reports with a GET function with PHP that connects to the database with out linking accounts with the report system (I guess)
Ugh that would be hacky though. Technically they could read out the cookie the report site sets so you see the sidebar if you're logged in there. But eeeeew no.
Either make a single account for both forum and report system or just leave it separate.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Yea, like that idea as well. The only problem with that is just that you can't see your report counter on the main page.
That suggestion is just usefull to get around easier.
Great suggestion, just not the suggestion i'm making here :}
I prefer adding the link. It would be less work to add the link.

Reactions: skifby
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom