Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Good suggestion! It would, as you said in your suggestion, be easier for new Forum members. I am sure it is possible :)

Please, next time tell your opinion about it instead of this message. Nobody can do anything with 'Has already been suggested' or something. Just tell your opinion about the subject of the thread.
If the thread is about the 'Anti-cheat system', then okay. But this subject is totally new for the community...
I do not like it when people say: 'Has already been suggested' when it has been suggested only 1-2 times before.

Reactions: ciwa and skifby

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Good suggestion! It would, as you said in your suggestion, be easier for new Forum members. I am sure it is possible :)

Please, next time tell your opinion about it instead of this message. Nobody can do anything with 'Has already been suggested' or something. Just tell your opinion about the subject of the thread.
If the thread is about the 'Anti-cheat system', then okay. But this subject is totally new for the community...
I do not like it when people say: 'Has already been suggested' when it has been suggested only 1-2 times before.
It's not new if it's already been suggested. Chill the owner of this thread agrees with me.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Most people like to keep track if their players reports get solved..
With the old system you would just get a alert from the moderator that reviewed your report with a message like "Banned, thanks for the report". With the new systems it takes a bit more effort to keep track. You will have to go to the reporting site, log in and scroll down the reports you've made to see if theres still an open report. The genius suggestion I have come up with will make this a lot easier.

Report A Player-sidebar is a new tab in the sitebar on the main forums site that will display; solved reports, open reports and a way to get to the reporting site easy and quick.

Helpfull for new users- This would also be very helpful for new players; many users still don't know where to report a player. If there would be a option on the main screen it would be a lot easier to find. (Their solved/open reports counter would display '0' and the "full list" would be replaced with a botton that says "report your first player!").

Impression: (bar is located between the 'new post' and the 'forums statistics' -tab).
ca2d802d087e4c5aa12242f7a8759948.png

looks pretty bad but i'm not that talented with inspect element .-.

This would be a pretty good addition to the forums in my opinion, but hey, who am I..?
Please let me know how you think about it! :}
=D I am in the picture
but yes i like this idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom