Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone!
I'm happy you're reading my suggestion and hope it's creative enough for everyone to like it.
Today, I'll be suggesting new things for everyone. So let's begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be suggesting:
  1. Premium Lobby.
  2. Game Tutorials.
  3. New loot.
I wanted all these to be added since the beginning but I wouldn't think the first one will work, but let's give it a try. Anyways, I'll be talking about each idea in a detailed way and explain everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premium Lobby
This is basically made for premium players and they'll have their own lobby, as well as staff members. Nothing is gonna be special about this lobby but it will be given to those who own Iron rank or a higher rank. Regular members do not access to this lobby but they can still be in their lobbies. Moreover, when a premium player leaves a game or end their game, they'll be instantly teleported to the premium lobby instead of random lobbies, and I didn't suggest this for no reason. I've made it to give premium members a chance to get to know each other more and strengthen the connection between the community. Everything will be applied to staff as well and this lobby will be their primary lobby. Premium lobby will be set as lobby 1 and will be locked for regular members with a short red message telling them that they can't enter it without having Iron+ rank.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Tutorials
What I mean with "Tutorials" is to help players get to know each game better, and start understanding it within time. First of all, the tutorial will be given to all new players came to server and are new. Once players click a game to play, a text will suddenly appear in their screen asking them if they know how to play and 2 options will be given to the player, they either click "Yes" or "No". If they click yes, then a menu will appear to them asking them to choose the language they understand the most and this will help them A LOT. Once they choose their language they'll be teleported to an example map and give them a chance to participate in the tutorial, not only read how to play.
Adding a tutorial to Tower Defense is really needed.

A new player joined the Cubecraft server and doesn't know how to start playing Eggwars. They go to the Eggwars NPC and right click it to start playing Eggwars. Then suddenly:
"Do you know how to play Eggwars?"
Yes No

If the player clicks on Yes, they can start playing it.
If the player clicks
No, then this will happen:

What language would you like to have during the tutorial?
Current languages:

English
Nederlands
Español
Svenska

русский

Translations Team will be working on new languages to translate, like so Elenahh may notice this :)

And then the tutorial will start:)

New Loot
New things to add to the "Loot" menu.

(Plus) Double Jump Effects
Plus members can use their Double Jump effects.

(Regular) Kill Effects
This one will not be applied to Tower Defense, Parkour, & Minerware

(Regular) Egg Break Effect
This one is only for Eggwars and will not be applied to other games.

(Plus) Emote Colour [Custom]
Create your own colors for your Plus emotes.

(Premium) Voting Message
It appears in all games for Iron+ ranks only.
Instead of "Stablish voted for X" it will be something newer.

===========================================================
What do you think about my suggestion? Was it good enough? Give me your opinion about it so we can improve the game together! :)

Thanks for reading!
-Stablish

D

Deleted member 59979

Premium Lobby
This is basically made for premium players and they'll have their own lobby, as well as staff members. Nothing is gonna be special about this lobby but it will be given to those who own Iron rank or a higher rank. Regular members do not access to this lobby but they can still be in their lobbies. Moreover, when a premium player leaves a game or end their game, they'll be instantly teleported to the premium lobby instead of random lobbies, and I didn't suggest this for no reason. I've made it to give premium members a chance to get to know each other more and strengthen the connection between the community. Everything will be applied to staff as well and this lobby will be their primary lobby. Premium lobby will be set as lobby 1 and will be locked for regular members with a short red message telling them that they can't enter it without having Iron+ rank.
This is just going to create an even bigger divide and sense of superiority over anyone with a lower rank. There's already a huge amount of people who act and think "I'm better than all these people because I have a rank. They're just inferior, terrible people that I can treat badly. This is just going to encourage this behaviour. Additionally, you're gonna get a bunch more ranked people just fighting and being salty to each other in the lobbies as well, after all what happens when you cram a bunch of people with massive egos in a small room?
Game Tutorials
What I mean with "Tutorials" is to help players get to know each game better, and start understanding it within time. First of all, the tutorial will be given to all new players came to server and are new. Once players click a game to play, a text will suddenly appear in their screen asking them if they know how to play and 2 options will be given to the player, they either click "Yes" or "No". If they click yes, then a menu will appear to them asking them to choose the language they understand the most and this will help them A LOT. Once they choose their language they'll be teleported to an example map and give them a chance to participate in the tutorial, not only read how to play.

A new player joined the Cubecraft server and doesn't know how to start playing Eggwars. They go to the Eggwars NPC and right click it to start playing Eggwars. Then suddenly:
Yes No

If the player clicks

Current languages:

English
Nederlands
Español
Svenska

русский

Translations Team will be working on new languages to translate, like so Elenahh may notice this :)

While a nice idea, I don't think this would work well in reality. It's hard to teach someone how to play most of the games, like with eggwars it's just "don't let the enemy destroy your egg or you dont respawn and destroy everyone else's egg", the rest is pretty much just common sense and practice. Most games aren't really worth the tutorial, and people can just check out the forums if they want a tutorial, although a link to the tutorial could be given before the game which would work quite nicely.
New Loot

(Regular) Kill Effects

(Premium) Voting Message

===========================================================​
- Sure, I don't really see why not, although it's something that would take time that isn't really needed. I've literally never seen anyone using double jump and had to check with people as I didn't even know it was a thing.
- Would be pretty cool, although they should be added to Minerware as there are still quite a handful of micro-games where you kill people :p
- Again, a pretty nice idea.
- Same again, nice idea.
- Don't really see any good messages that could replace it and it's a really small thing. There isn't really much of another way of saying that someone voted for something

Would have been useful if you actually suggested some ideas for each thing as well though, rather than just "kill effects" etc you could have sent some actual ideas like Explosion Egg Break Effect and Potion Splash Kill Effect

D

Deleted member 294498

I really like the ''premium" lobby!
But maybe you should make the ''premium lobby''
also to plus rankers? There are some stone plus rankers though :)

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
It sounds nice at first, but it's really not. First of all, as you said it wouldn't even have a use nor it would be different, so why adding it?
Besides, you make a point that says it would strengthen the connection between the community, but how so? There's literally no point on adding it, since being in the same lobby as other people doesn't necessarily imply that people would communicate or become greater friends, and it can also be done in normal lobbies. Besides, it wouldn't even strengthen the connection between the community since it would be split between rankers and nonrankers, which would imply that those wouldn't be connected hence your point is wrong; stone rankers are also part of the community.

(Regular) Kill Effects
Kill effects should be given to obsidian rankers in my opinion, since their rank is pretty much not worth it's value.
Same as I stated above with kill effects, should be kept to obsidian rankers.
It sounds cool but do you realize that emotes are only one character most of the time? I think it'd be better if plus rankers were allowed to customize their name, instead of the emote.
(Premium) Voting Message
I don't think this is a good idea. After all, what ideas would they have for voting? "Oreoino decided Half Health"? I think it would look more messy than anything else and would be pretty useless and not really fun.

--

I think this thread is pretty cool, specially the tutorial part, but I believe it lacks on a lot of detail. Put examples of kill effects, Egg Break effects, Custom emote colours, voting messages...

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Premium Lobby: Personally I don’t think this is a good idea. If only ranked players are able to join the premium lobbies, the lobbies won’t be filled enough, because there are more players with no rank. And what would happen if a ranked player is in a party with a player who has no rank? Will they both teleport to the premium lobby or to the normal lobby? I think this will cause some confusion.

Game Tutorials: This sounds like a good idea, but I think it is better if a small tutorial is uploaded to YouTube and players who don’t know how to play the game can click the link to the tutorial on YouTube.

New Loot: Yes sure, why not? Everybody likes new loot. :)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Premium Lobby: Not really, but a new main lobby can be cool. xD

Game Tutorials: If people don't how to play, yes.

New Loot: Yes of course, I got almost everything duplicate, so I like that! :)

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I will love the idea of a tutorial.
(the shop villager give the tutorial) eggwars

introduction/end
quest
tutorial

-Hello i am the shop, you are a new face here, i will teach you how to play eggwars
-You need to equip yourself, go and grab some iron and craft a armour and a sword
- Well done!!! you need more resources for upgrading your gear, diamond is good for that!

- Diamond generators are in the middle but before going to the middle buy blocks and protect your egg.
-Thats a bad defence but is better than nothing, if you want a better defence buy some obsidian with gold, protecting your egg is important, if your egg is broken you will no longer respawn!

- Now before going to the middle upgrade your generators for more resources, right click to view the generator stats and upgrade them or shift+right click to instantly upgrade it, upgrade generators cost resources
-Great!!! now you have more resources, upgrading generators is very important because also increase the amount of items than can stay in the generator before stop generating resources.

-Lets go to the middle, but... you are not hungry? buy some food and blocks before go to the middle
- YAY! now you are ready to go to the middle remember to always have blocks and food in the inventory.

- go to the midddle and bring 5 diamonds to activate that broken generator.
-AMAZING!!!! now you will have diamonds without going to the middle, remember sharing the resources with your teamates in team gamemode

-Look!! that enemy egg, go and broke it, you will need a picaxe for the defence, buy one and destroy that egg!!!
-You are a good apprendice! a enemy without egg will no longer respawn, try to eliminate them before they take revenge

-Congraulations, you ended the tutorial, you are ready to play eggwars, hope you enjoy playing, i will still working as the shop. se eyou soon!!

This is a cool tutorial for me :)
also you will get a achievement by completing each tutorial

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Hey everyone!
I'm happy you're reading my suggestion and hope it's creative enough for everyone to like it.
Today, I'll be suggesting new things for everyone. So let's begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be suggesting:
  1. Premium Lobby.
  2. Game Tutorials.
  3. New loot.
I wanted all these to be added since the beginning but I wouldn't think the first one will work, but let's give it a try. Anyways, I'll be talking about each idea in a detailed way and explain everything.

Premium Lobby
Game Tutorials

Yes No

If the player clicks

Current languages:

English
Nederlands
Español
Svenska

русский

New Loot

(Regular) Kill Effects

(Premium) Voting Message

===========================================================
What do you think about my suggestion? Was it good enough? Give me your opinion about it so we can improve the game together! :)

Thanks for reading!
-Stablish

Omg this is great idea's, voting message are very nice, and it will give the rankers more features, and games tutorials will give the new players idea about the game, like me, I don't know anything about how to play the arcade games (Line dash, Slime survival, paintball, etc...), so you don't need to lose your first matches in it, because you don't know how it goes.
- Premium lobby, don't you feel it will make a difference between the regular players and rankers?, like this you are pushing them to buy a rank or kind of that?, It is nice idea, but in my opinion it is pushing for regular players to buy a rank.
anyway all your idea's is nice, and try to suggest more <3

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I really like the ''premium" lobby!
But maybe you should make the ''premium lobby''
also to plus rankers? There are some stone plus rankers though :)
Yes! I will agree with you to make the premium lobby for plus rankers, and it would be great!

It sounds nice at first, but it's really not. First of all, as you said it wouldn't even have a use nor it would be different, so why adding it?
Besides, you make a point that says it would strengthen the connection between the community, but how so? There's literally no point on adding it, since being in the same lobby as other people doesn't necessarily imply that people would communicate or become greater friends, and it can also be done in normal lobbies. Besides, it wouldn't even strengthen the connection between the community since it would be split between rankers and nonrankers, which would imply that those wouldn't be connected hence your point is wrong; stone rankers are also part of the community.

Kill effects should be given to obsidian rankers in my opinion, since their rank is pretty much not worth it's value.
Same as I stated above with kill effects, should be kept to obsidian rankers.
It sounds cool but do you realize that emotes are only one character most of the time? I think it'd be better if plus rankers were allowed to customize their name, instead of the emote.
I don't think this is a good idea. After all, what ideas would they have for voting? "Oreoino decided Half Health"? I think it would look more messy than anything else and would be pretty useless and not really fun.

--

I think this thread is pretty cool, specially the tutorial part, but I believe it lacks on a lot of detail. Put examples of kill effects, Egg Break effects, Custom emote colours, voting messages...
Yeah about the premium lobby, I decided to add this idea to "strengthen the connection between the community" What I mean id that not all rankers know each other and I always see rankers partying to play eggwars together, and I didn't get a teammate. Also, I love to treat members equally and not to make rankers over nonrankers, as well as it will make reporting faster and easier to staff. As an example, if a staff is online in the premium lobby and you saw an argument in regular lobby 3, you will tell the staff member about it and they'll easily handle the situation.

Premium Lobby: Personally I don’t think this is a good idea. If only ranked players are able to join the premium lobbies, the lobbies won’t be filled enough, because there are more players with no rank. And what would happen if a ranked player is in a party with a player who has no rank? Will they both teleport to the premium lobby or to the normal lobby? I think this will cause some confusion.

Game Tutorials: This sounds like a good idea, but I think it is better if a small tutorial is uploaded to YouTube and players who don’t know how to play the game can click the link to the tutorial on YouTube.

New Loot: Yes sure, why not? Everybody likes new loot. :)
When you decide to party a no-rank player, you'll receive a message telling to you to leave your premium lobby and go to a regular one, and then you're allowed to send a party request to regular members.

Yeah that's good, but do you think it's easier clicking a link and watching the tutorial in YouTube than doing it in front of you? With chat and actions it will give them a better understanding way about the game.

Premium Lobby: Not really, but a new main lobby can be cool. xD

Game Tutorials: If people don't how to play, yes.

New Loot: Yes of course, I got almost everything duplicate, so I like that! :)

I don't like the premium lobby idea. However, I think a lobby for people with plus would be a better feature then one for all the rankers.
How about making it for both? Including Stone members with plus? :)

I will love the idea of a tutorial.
(the shop villager give the tutorial) eggwars

introduction/end
quest
tutorial

-Hello i am the shop, you are a new face here, i will teach you how to play eggwars
-You need to equip yourself, go and grab some iron and craft a armour and a sword
- Well done!!! you need more resources for upgrading your gear, diamond is good for that!

- Diamond generators are in the middle but before going to the middle buy blocks and protect your egg.
-Thats a bad defence but is better than nothing, if you want a better defence buy some obsidian with gold, protecting your egg is important, if your egg is broken you will no longer respawn!

- Now before going to the middle upgrade your generators for more resources, right click to view the generator stats and upgrade them or shift+right click to instantly upgrade it, upgrade generators cost resources
-Great!!! now you have more resources, upgrading generators is very important because also increase the amount of items than can stay in the generator before stop generating resources.

-Lets go to the middle, but... you are not hungry? buy some food and blocks before go to the middle
- YAY! now you are ready to go to the middle remember to always have blocks and food in the inventory.

- go to the midddle and bring 5 diamonds to activate that broken generator.
-AMAZING!!!! now you will have diamonds without going to the middle, remember sharing the resources with your teamates in team gamemode

-Look!! that enemy egg, go and broke it, you will need a picaxe for the defence, buy one and destroy that egg!!!
-You are a good apprendice! a enemy without egg will no longer respawn, try to eliminate them before they take revenge

-Congraulations, you ended the tutorial, you are ready to play eggwars, hope you enjoy playing, i will still working as the shop. se eyou soon!!

This is a cool tutorial for me :)
also you will get a achievement by completing each tutorial
This is an amazing start for new players, but don't forget people have to choose their language and Translations Team is needed in this situation.

Omg this is great idea's, voting message are very nice, and it will give the rankers more features, and games tutorials will give the new players idea about the game, like me, I don't know anything about how to play the arcade games (Line dash, Slime survival, paintball, etc...), so you don't need to lose your first matches in it, because you don't know how it goes.
- Premium lobby, don't you feel it will make a difference between the regular players and rankers?, like this you are pushing them to buy a rank or kind of that?, It is nice idea, but in my opinion it is pushing for regular players to buy a rank.
anyway all your idea's is nice, and try to suggest more <3
It is not meant to show divide the lobbies between norankers and rankers, but I have seen recently that not all rankers have friends and rankers usually party together to play a game, and their team will be full and you don't have anyone in your team. Regular members can be in your team but we need to get to know each other more. Staff members, also, can interact with us in the premium lobby and it would be more fun to talk to staff, they will get to know us more and enjoy talking to the community, as well as reporting and punishing rule breakers will be much faster if you tell the staff member "Hey, someone is spamming in the 4th lobby".

Thank you all for your opinions, you helped me improve some important things!

Reactions: Pyrite and Ma7mouD

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Yes! I will agree with you to make the premium lobby for plus rankers, and it would be great!

Yeah about the premium lobby, I decided to add this idea to "strengthen the connection between the community" What I mean id that not all rankers know each other and I always see rankers partying to play eggwars together, and I didn't get a teammate. Also, I love to treat members equally and not to make rankers over nonrankers, as well as it will make reporting faster and easier to staff. As an example, if a staff is online in the premium lobby and you saw an argument in regular lobby 3, you will tell the staff member about it and they'll easily handle the situation.

When you decide to party a no-rank player, you'll receive a message telling to you to leave your premium lobby and go to a regular one, and then you're allowed to send a party request to regular members.

Yeah that's good, but do you think it's easier clicking a link and watching the tutorial in YouTube than doing it in front of you? With chat and actions it will give them a better understanding way about the game.

How about making it for both? Including Stone members with plus? :)

This is an amazing start for new players, but don't forget people have to choose their language and Translations Team is needed in this situation.

It is not meant to show divide the lobbies between norankers and rankers, but I have seen recently that not all rankers have friends and rankers usually party together to play a game, and their team will be full and you don't have anyone in your team. Regular members can be in your team but we need to get to know each other more. Staff members, also, can interact with us in the premium lobby and it would be more fun to talk to staff, they will get to know us more and enjoy talking to the community, as well as reporting and punishing rule breakers will be much faster if you tell the staff member "Hey, someone is spamming in the 4th lobby".

Thank you all for your opinions, you helped me improve some important things!
It is true, not all the rankers have friends of people who have rank, and rankers always party together, that's actually a true.
you just got a new idea about reporting and punishing rule breakers xD like telling the staff members if someone is hacking into the game, would help us to catch the rule breakers without reporting and taking much time!

You welcome, and I would like to see more suggestion from you in the future! :D

Reactions: Stablish
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom