Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you think adding leaderboards to the game would be a great addition?

• Total voters

MarkRutte

Mar 9, 2020
So I don't know if this has been talked about before, or if the admins are already setting this up but i had a few ideas about a leaderboard system in Skyblock. If you are at the last island and have completed almost all the quests there isn't much to do anymore. You can grind for money, but there isn't anything to buy with it. That's why I think implementing a leaderboard would be a great addition.

The first way to rank players on skyblock that i have thought of is to keep count of how many of x they have mined/farmed, and then to rank them, so the person that mined the most coal would get #1 for that spot, the person that farmed the most carrots would get #1 for that etc.

The second way to do this and the way that I prefer is by calculating the entire "net worth" of the skyblock. You could give every "rare"block a worth (so spawners, ores, iron/diamond blocks) and then the amount that they're placed on the skyblock would calculate the worth of it. You could even decide between the stuff that has been bought (so excluding ores/spawners you already got from islands) or just everything.

These are just some random thoughts I had because I think the endgame of skyblock is very much lacking when there aren't any quests to do anymore. Also english is not my first language so if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes, my bad :)

Reactions: Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea of adding leaderboards because it will add some competitivity to the game which I think is nice.

In my opinion we shouldn't have leaderboards for the ones who farmed carrots but I like the suggestion though. It could also work with a level system and you can gain experience by farming, mining and building (for example). Obviously the one with the highest level is ranked #1 on skyblock.

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom